Not just yet

A/N: 

Thanks SO much guys! I love you all! Thanks for the encouragement from you guys :D It means so much to me. Well I know this is going to be bad because this was my ideas I wasn't sure about so Hope you guys won't judge. Read on! :D

***************************************************************************************************** Chapter 5: Not just yet

Issy's POV 

Oh it was HILARIOUS when I beat Glitch in every song he threw at me. I don't think he got the fact that I knew all the songs by heart from all the dance central's.  He kept making a pouty face every time I beat him. He was exhausted after we did like almost 70 songs! I was so pumped, I could do them all. As he was panting , gasping I walk over to him which he was sitting against a wall, drenched in sweat, I didn't have a drip.  I came over to him and ruffled his hair which was a bad idea after I got  purple all over my hand. I wipe it onto my shirt as I tease him by saying, 

"Aw , Glitch! You tired yet? I ready for the next round.  You in? Or are you too afraid to lose against a girl for the 75th time?" I put my hands on my hip and gave him a smirk as I walk out of the room and go into the kitchen and grab him a water bottle.  I go back into his practice room where he was now lying on the ground huffing and puffing. Then dropped the water bottle onto his stomach which made him cry out, 

"OUCH!" His voice cracked through that word which made me laugh.  I then stopped and replied, 

"Hey, you're the one tired, better for YOU to stay hydrated more than me. " I then sits up and opens the water and drinks half of the bottle and then put it down. "Oh and do your legs/ thighs hurt?" I ask.  he nods his head. "Well I suggest, " I then pull him up with one hand from under his arm as he stands up, " You don't sit down because then your muscles will tense and hurt way worse after and you may even have to take a day off. Believe me I know. " I lean up against the mirror of the room and look at glitch while I sip my water. He is staring at me with a blank face. 

"What?" I take another sip of water. 

"Thanks."

"for what?"

"Keepin my muscles safe. You know they are very important."

"You're so stupid. " I lightly push his shoulder. He then takes a step closer to me. He is a bit taller than me so now I'm looking up at him. This wasn't an awkward silence but it wasn't subtle either. I felt someone else besides Glitch was staring at me. I look around the room. I then see someone in all black slowly creep into the room. I was about to say something until the lights turned off. I then screamed and jumped into glitch's arms as he held me bridal style. I was basically killing his neck, squishing my cheek onto his. I really didn't see how that was bad until the lights went on and I heard laughing. 

(A/N: I drew that btw!!!)

But it wasn't an evil laugh. It was a type of enjoyment. The person the shows his face. it was Mo in a Black, baggy sweatshirt. 

"MO?!" Glitch and I said in Unison.  I then detached my face from his and looked at him with my cheeks burning up.  I give him an 'oops' smile, all teethy, and cheeky while I jump down from his arms. 

" Mo, where have you been? It's been way more than 60!" Glitch starts.

"Oh yeah, well I took Taye out after I talked to Rasa. Um.. yo Glitch, I gotta tell you something, without ur girl 'ere." Mo said.

"She's not my girl, or at least I wish she was, but what do you want?" I was happy to hear that someone from a video game likes me :( Mo then takes Glitch out of the room. And then I was alone.

Glitch's POV

MO! NO! Get away from me with that!" I scream. He then covers my mouth and shoves 'it' in my pocket.

"It's jus' to be safe G! Anyways, either she sleeps in ur room or she wants to have a snoring fest with da others. Oh and what took me so long was that Rasa was working on getting her in here. She's joining our crew!" My jaw dropped when I heard this. At first I wanted to scream YAY and be 10 years old again, but something stopped me. something very heavy. I turned around but Issy wasn't there. It was like inside of me. I then remembered how she longed to go home. I then say to mo,

"Sorry bro, we can't, she doesn't even like me! And she wants to be home not here!"

"Well you better tell Rasa, he's almost done setting it up. GO G! Oh and bring her too."He pointed to the room where she was. I then walked in all manly like acting as if I was angry with her, not saying a word I picked her up and threw her body over my shoulder and began to walk to headquarters. 

It takes about 5 minutes to get these so when we do, Issy is just chilling, looking at my back, not kicking and screaming, I then put her down and realize, she's sleeping. I thought she was going to stand up herself until I saw her closed eyes. I then drag her over to a couch and then walk over to Rasa and give him the news. 

"Rasa, we got news."

"Good so do I." Rasa said. "She can't join the dance crew with you guys because it's too much over ride for the system. It would totally mess it up or delete a character. Who knows what would happen. Sorry about your girl though.'

"Oh thank god, I was just about to tell you that she can't join the game, she wants to go home, and she doesn't really like me. "

"It's okay, no sweat , you still got Lil' T right?" He put his hand on my shoulder for like a second then walked away. 

"NO! For the last time, WE DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER!!!!!" I scream and stomp over Issy who was startled awake from me screaming. I then cooled down and said to her in a soft tone, " C'mon, Let's get you to bed." She then holds her arms up to me, meaning for me to pick her up, her eyes half open. I then pick her up. As her legs wrap around my waist and neck, Rasa steps in the room seeing her. He gives me an "awe!" look but I just ignored it as I got Issy to MY bed. I tried to put her down but ended up falling on top of her. She still didn't wake up. Her arms, attached to my neck, her legs , wrapped around my waist like a snake and there was no breaking her arms, but I got her legs free. My eyes then grew heavy as I fall asleep beside her, holding her close.