Super Major Surprise

Chapter 17: Super Major Surprise

Issy's POV

It has been months and months since I've even looked at my xbox. It makes me feel WAY too guilty. I just got home from school. Same as usual except people are starting to talk to me and actually be well, nice to me. I kinda like it. I just finished my algebra homework and now I am flipping through the channels, trying to find something interesting to watch. My mom and dad suddenly burst through the door. 

"Well you guys are home early. Is everything okay?" I ask them as I stand up. I then see my dad with a cardboard box and a smirk on his face. 

"W-well honey, you see, we've noticed you've been quite upset since your xbox broke so we kinda did something. " My mom said. My stomach started to get butterflies. 

"Well, what happened?" I ask eagerly. 

"Well why don't you open the box. " My dad puts the box in the center of the living room as then put their bags down and sit down on the couch. I get a box cutter knife and tear the tape and open the box. My eyes light up when i see a brand new xbox with a new dance central 3 all in the box. My heart suddenly sinks. I push the box away. 

"What's the matter?" My mom asks while putting a hand on my shoulder. 

"All my saved data was on the dance central 3 that got ruined in the other xbox. " I sulk. 

"Well, let's just say your father was smart. " 

"Yep and I got all the data from the other disk to this one. So now you won't have to start over. " I look up at my parents, beginning to get teary eyed. 

"You really did that all, for me?" I ask, trying not to cry right now. They nod there heads. 

"Well, we'll leave you to it. and You might notice that the xbox one is still there but the 360 isn't. " My dad says. No time to lose. I hook up the xbox 360 to my tv and I still had the kinect from the other one. I plug it all in. I then feel hesitant as I take the new and improved yet old dc3 out of the case. I then slide the game in the xbox. It then starts. I go to the song, Wild ones.  I pick Glitch and choose  his crew look, cause I always liked the neon green in his hair. I then started. (A/N: Please don't mind lil' T in this video or the audio. Both of these problems bother me, Lil' T morley but oh well.  Enjoy)

"Shawty?" Glitch asks. 

"Uh, hey." I shyly wave with a big smile on my face. 

"Is it really you?" 

"In the living flesh. You?"  

"Same."

"Issy, who are you talking to?"

"just myself mom. Hey can I leave for a couple hours to hang out with a friend mom?"

"Yeah sure, but be back for dinner. "

"Got it! So Glitch, mind taking me through?"  He nods his head as he hold out his hand for me. To be honest it was kinda weird but i just ignored my thoughts and went through. Hopefully, I won't break my portal thingy this time. The bright purple light blind me as I suddenly hit cold, black, hard tile ground. My knees feel weak as I stand up. I look around to see everyone from DCI. Glitch then takes my hand and spins me toward him. I look into his eyes as he gazed into mine. We did for what seems like forever until Miss Aubrey interrupts our gazing fest by saying, 

"OMG! Can you just kiss already?!" She cries. We both look at her then back at each other.  He then leans down to my face as I go up onto my toes. Our lips finally meet. His lips are so soft and move in sync with mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I put my arms around his neck. I tugged on his hair as he lifted me off the ground. We finally detached our faces as I opened my eyes. he was staring down at me and was smiling. 

"I love you Issy. "

"I love you too."

"AWEE!!!" We turn to see the whole DCI crew in tears and Miss Aubrey's mascara running. 

"That was too sweet." Miss Aubrey fanned her face. 

"Awe, I missed you guys overly too. It's been like over 4 months. " 

"Really?! Well Glitch was keeping count, how long Glitch?" Emilia asked. 

"4 months. The time somehow became the same. " 

"So YAY! That means I can actually hang out for a couple hours!! :D"  Everyone then took me into a big group hug. Emilia and Aubrey held on the longest. 

"I missed you guys too, but ......can't ..................Breathe!" I try to get out. I then gasp for air as they let me go.  

"Well, C'MON ON! We got some catching up to do! See you guys later!" Glitch pulls my hand as we leave HQ. He brings me to the practice room and gets out a boombox. 

"Now let's test your dancing skills now that you haven't used DC in a while. I'm finally gonna beat you."

"Haha, very funny. But I'd like to see you try. " I get in my ready position as Glitch puts on a song that isn't in the game. 

"This one is called, freestyle." 

"How did you get that song?"

"Smugged it from your room." Glitch chuckled. 

"You took my CD?!" 

"NOO! I sent it from your phone to mine." 

"speechless. " 

"Yea, I'm awesome " He put on a stupid smile. I could tell he was sweaty. 

"Hey, Issy, mind gettin me a towel from that closet over there?" He pointed to a door. I went and grabbed a towel and handed it to him. 

"Thanks. "

"Hey mind if we join G?" Mo asked as The whole HD crew came in. My eyes widened with excitement. I shook my head yes. 

"Here , lemme plug in my beats. Free style all da way bruh."

"Anyone up for another?" I ask. Everyone nodded. Here is one of my favorites. 

"One more one more!" They all beg.  My last favorite. also an inspiration from lanaboo333

I check the time as everyone high fives each other. its already 6:30. 

"Oh geez guys I gotta go. Tomorrow? " everyone nodded their heads as I grab my phone as exit the room. Glitch follows behind me. 

"So you're leaving?" He asked.  I nodded my head. 

"Mom wants me home for dinner so..." 

"Okay then. "He kisses me once again. His lips, his kiss, he is perfect. 

"I love you okay? I will see you tomorrow okay?" 

"I love you, now go home and eat." 

"I will."  I run to HQ and go back through the portal. 

"Are you hungry honey?"

"Starved mummy."

"come and eat. " I go and sit down at the table and shove the food down my throat. I was starving. 

"Thanks mom, oh boy am I tired. goodnight." 

"Night hunny. " 

I take a shower and switch into my pjs and plug my headphones in and fall asleep. Dreaming about my Glitch.