I'll Never Tell

Chapter 14: I'll Never Tell 

Issy's POV

Once Tan got through the door and took me into his van. I sat down in a seat as he sped down my road back to ... the school? We stopped at the entrance as his guards pulled me inside into his office. They sat me in a chair. There was a  light in my face so i couldn't see tan. It's like I committed a crime or something. 

"So you thought you could defeat me huh?" Tan's voice hissed. 

"Not really. Tbh I just want my friends to stay safe. So why do you want me?" I said casually. 

"Because you got to them. And I need to know how to get into contact with DCI so I can break in and rule over them all! And YOU are the only one that can show me." His two top guards were holding me down in the chair. 

"I don't even know how it happened. They just app- wait, i'm not telling you!" I shouted. 

"And why not?"

"Because I haven't beaten story mode on hard, even though I know what happens. i obviously won all the other levels. " I struggled to get out of the guards grip but they wouldn't budge. 

"How do you so how 'beat me' ? " He asked. 

"I would show you. But I would rather live it so..... Where's dare and Maccoy by the way?"

"Oh , figured that you would ask me that.  Well they are just getting my things at the docks because they got shipped all the way from China. You see, Earth has a LOT more value than Dance Central which is basically an alternate universe from here and Since i have a teleporter , I can come here and destroy Dance Central at the same time!!! My one problem is hacking into DCI. Do you realize how HARD that is?! Very?! YES! I know! Anyways -" He blabbed on and ON for like ever until i cut him off and said, 

"Mr. Tan, I'm getting bored. " I said not amused. 

"Oh. Right. Okay. " He snapped his fingers as his guards stood me up. "Time for you to reach a new Alternate Universe. " He brought out a brown beg that had something in it. He then takes out a Mind control mask. I turn my face from the mask. and Realize i still have legs. I kick tan and the two guards in the place where the sun don't shine. They let me go to attend their pain as I run out of the school. 

"SHE'S GETTING AWAY!! STOP HER!" Tan shouted but I was already Out the school doors. Sprinting all the way home. Luckily I took the woods way back to my house, and I lost them, but they will be back. I ran inside my house and locked the door. then I locked my screen door and window and any other door in my house. Besides the one to the bedrooms and such. I then didn't realize that there was another car in the driveway right when i got home. Oh no. 

"Hello?!"

"Isabel Cardona! Where have you been?!" My mom screamed as she appeared from her bedroom. 

"I uh-" I was cut off by her hugging me along with my dad. 

"We missed you. How was your vacation?" 

"Oh, good. But I really gotta go do HOMEWORK, that's SUPER important. so... byee...." I tried to escape into the living room but they caught me. 

"Oh no way! We are now going to spend quality family time together. " My dad started as he pulled my arm. 

"What even is that? And I can't right now! I have school tomorrow. I really need to go finish that project. "

"Oh, well. M-maybe tomorrow then." My dad said, with a sad look on his face. 

"Get some rest honey." My mom kissed my forehead as they went into their room and closed her door. I somewhat feel bad but oh well. I ran into the living room and turned on the xbox. DC3 was still in. I quickly choose a song and start it but this time, i picked Rasa. 

"You want to come here for more safety?" He asked. 

"I can't. Now my mom and dad are back from there business trip and now I have to stay here. " 

"Well you might not have to. I will give you these things." He threw at me a pen and paper that needed a signature and a 1 week field trip for school? Sweet! I quickly gave it to my mom to sign and then I left her a note on the kitchen counter and said,

"Aight Rasa, let's go. " The song then started. I then get pulled in.