Help but Don't Help (pt. 2)

Chapter 20: Help but don't help (Part 2)

Issy's POV

I get enough strength to lift to my head to see Tan Floating in the air. His eyes white as a ghost, his entire self beaming with dark light. ( i know that's weird but idk it just sounds cool) My eyes widen.  He becomes bigger and bigger. He suddenly gets a WAY better outfit. Like upgraded armor, shoes, outfit, glasses, weapons, everything. He then comes back down to earth. He points his hand at the wall as lasers shoot out of his hand. The entire wall crumbles. Karly is clapping. 

"Grandpa! This is FANTASTIC!" 

"hahaha! You foolish child! I was NEVER your grandfather! I never liked you! I just needed a way into this world! And since you have the Dance Central 3 I could get through from you. Haha! So tiny.  SO helpless. You're just like your pity classmate, who is well JUST like you. A NERD, Loser, so much time to kill you play xbox games. Oh how awful you really are. It was nice knowing you. " He points his hand at her. She covers her face. You know as much as I don't like her, I can't just let her die. What kind of person would I be? I get enough energy to push myself to the other side of the room to block the shot of Tan. But something weird happened. When I blocked Tan's shot. Nothing, shot me. If fact when i opened my eyes after he was on the ground, without the extra armor and power and such. 

"Y-you just saved me." I turn to look at Karly. 

"Um, yea. What person would I be to just watch you die?"

"Ha, I guess you're right." 

"So wait, if you have dance central's, why did you always make fun of me for it?" I ask her. She looks down at the ground. 

"B-because you were always better than me. And I-I was jealous. You were always prettier than me. Cooler, smarter. I tried SO hard to catch up but once I did, I realized, I had too much time on my hands." I laughed at this. 

"Okay. Sure, I'm the pretty, cool, and smart one. " I say. 

"It's true though and once you and me stopped being friends after you became the slightest bit more popular than me , I knew I had to put you down to put myself up. You know how that goes. " 

"Well now that we have that cleared up, can't we just be friends?"

"I would love that. No matter the level or rate. " We shake hands. 

"OMG! Your eyes, they're blue. " 

"Oh, they're still changing?"

"yea, maybe it's like a mood changing thing. "

"I don't know, but we gotta get outa here." I then hear a thud. 

"Hello?" I look back at Tan. He's still on the floor. 

"ISSY!" Glitch yells. I see him opening the big barns door. I run as fast as I could until I feel a super sharp pain in my side. I stop as I fall to my knees. "ISSY!" he calls again. I then feel a gentle touch on my shoulder. I look up to Glitch. 

"Sorry,  but you're a little late." I chuckle. 

"Woah, you're eyes, they're green. When did you get colored contacts. You know, your eyes are just as beautiful as they were before, you know without the color." 

"Oh, that was Tan. he's over there. " I pointed over to where Tan was lying down. He the begins to glare at Karly. 

"What is 'she' doing here?" He asks harshly. 

"Woah, chill dude. She's fine. She got tricked by Tan too, so we chill. We cleared it all up. "

"Fine. You can think that."