chapter 4

One lie is enough to question all the truths. I'm stuck in a vicious circle of lies. My grandmother would be really upset if she got to know that i still don't have any friends. After all, the real eyes always realize real lies. I can't lie to her because i don't wanna hurt her feelings. I need to search for a person who'd be my friend for atleast a day.
But who?
I don't think anyone would want to become a friend of someone who always lives in darkness, is boring, has half of his face covered with fringe and no sense of humor.
I opened my computer so i could chat with phil.
Danielhowell - heya philly!
Adorablelions6421 - heyy! How are you doing dan?
Danielhowell - :(
Adorablelions6421 - don't be upsetti, have some spaghetti.
Danielhowell - aww phil. Thank you. I um... actually i have no friends and i needed somebody who could come to my home tonight.
Adorablelions6421 - idk man. Where do u live?
Danielhowell - I live in rachdale road, manchester.
Adorablelions6421 - That's really cool. I live near the ashton old rd so i could drive to ur home.
Danielhowell - thanks a lot phil! I always wanted to meet you.
Adorablelions6421 - me too. So i'll be there till 8:30 today.
Danielhowell - Yayy! I'll be waiting for you cherry bunny. Bye! Xx
Adorablelions6421 - bye marshmallow pudding. Xoxo
I rushed down the stairs and switched on the tv.
' So is your friend coming tonight?' My gran asked.
' Yes he is! What are you preparing for dinner?'
' I'm ordering pizza for you guys. I hope you'll both enjoy together.' Granny replied.
* at 8:30 pm*
I saw him infront of me. Black hair that are darker than my soul , blue eyes shining bright, nose longer than my D and perfectly pink lips. 'Hey dan!' Oh my gosh his voice is deeper than the ocean. I'm fanboying so hard.
' H-h-i phhil' i stuttered. He smiled at me and i just melted. How can someone be so attractive. My heart started beating faster as we shook our hands. He is the most gorgeous thing in the entire universe.

Phil's pov
His hair messier than my life and more beautiful than anime characters. His skin is toned af .It's no suprise that i got lost in his brown eyes. He looks so nervous. Oh my gosh we're shaking our hands. He's so soft and cute. I just wanna pinch his cheeks. He's such a cutie. I love him.

We walked to his room and it was all messed up. He ran towards the gerard way poster and posed there.
'What are you doing dan?'
'I'm just trying to look sassy.' He replied. He's such a dork.
' Come back dan. You're gonna fall from there. It's not safe for... OH MY GOSH DAN NOO. '
His butt landed right on my face and the whole shelf crashed down. I put my arms around his waist and stroked his glabella.
' I told you not to do that Danny.'
'I'm so sorry philly. Now help me get up.. oh noo. Blood. Ughh i'm in danger. Please bring me a bandage phil.'
I tied a bandage on his forehead and we both giggled.
'You're so adorable phil.' He said whilst playing with my hair.
'You too are really adorable dan.'
We both blushed together. ' I think the pizza has arrived. Do you wanna go down or should bring it here?' He asked me.
'Just bring it here danny.' I replied

I started to wander around his room filled with posters and wristbands everywhere. He is such an emo guy.
'THE PIZZA HIS HER... OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT? OUCH MY FEET!!'
I ran over to him. ' dan are you okay? Oh my god you stepped on lego. Today is probably your bad day. Just rest on the bed. okay?'
We had our pizzas and chatted for an hour.
' Dan? Where should i sleep tonight?' I asked him.
'You'll just sleep in my bed right next to me.'
'But...there's no...' he put his ring finger on my bottom lip.
'Shut up. There's enough space for both of us.'
' uh okay. But i'm scared of ghosts.' I really was scared of darkness and ghosts.
He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly and soothed me.
' Now, you won't get scared.' He whisperd in my ear and i instantly fell asleep.