chapter 18

Dan's pov
Day 3
Another day, another story. Another life and another death.
My life has turned into a nightmare.A nightmare that will haunt me forever. That would make my life hell. I have no one who could love me. No one to kiss me when i feel alone. No one to care for me.
Where are you now? I need you.
I let the poisonous nicotine enter my mouth and then escape.
My room is filled with empty bottles, blood, blades and cigarette sticks.
I don't want a life like this. I never wanted this to happen. I stare at my pusillanimous and feeble body that was covered with scars. I ran towards the shower but tripped and fell on the floor. I pushed my body towards the hot water and let all the thoughts sink into me.
Where could Phil be?
I stepped out of the bathroom, wearing a red shirt and black skinny jeans.
There was a diary left on my desk. I opened it to see what was in it. Then i remembered that it was my diary. I used to write in it everyday. I open a blank page, and stare at the white paper with an upset look and a hollow heart.
Dear diary,
The past few days have been terrible to me. Life isn't fair with me at all. I lost my best friend. I lost the love of my life. I can't live here anymore. Why me? Why am i always the joke? Why am i always depression's prey? I want to live a normal life. I want to become a normal person. I want to be happy, just like others.
I need Phil. My life is incomplete without him. The creator of universe, god or whoever made us, please bring Phil back to me. He's mine. You can't take him away from me. You can't take away my contentment. Bring me back to life.
Yours,
Dan
I close the diary along with my eyes, swallowing the tears and pain.