chapter 28

Dan's pov
We reached there. The place where all the problems started, and all the problems will end.
Phil was still behind me, afraid of what the future awaits for us.
I walked up to the back door, trying to avoid all the drunk people bumping into each other.
Then, I saw them.
Phil has told me about their looks and stuff so I could easily recognize them.
"Hey look! It's our fuck boy." One of those guys pointed at Phil who was still scared of those people.
"Stop calling him a fuck boy. You made him do it." I was still weak but strong enough to speak up for Phil.
After all, he's my boyfriend.
"Two faggots protecting each other. How cute." Another man with green and blue hair spat.
They started coming up to us. I hugged Phil tightly, trying to protect him from these evil people.
Then he pulled out a knife from his pocket.
"Ph-phil?" I was shocked by Phil's actions. 
Why did he have a knife in his pocket? What was his mind up to?
Suddenly, I saw three dead people lying near my feet.  The others ran away.
The sirens of ambulance slowly got louder and I was aware of everything.
Phil stabbed three people to death. 
He wasn't even afraid of admitting it. He simply walked away from me and let the police arrest him.
"No Phil! Please don't go." I tried to speak up but it was too late. He was already gone.
I went back to my home and my vision started clearing up.
Phil wasn't the innocent boy who would hide in a corner in these situations.
He was the evil guy. He stabbed three people and made them lie in the hospital bed.
But I was still not sure if it was really his fault or that gang's fault.
a/n sorry for late update i procrastinate a lot whoops