chapter 14

Phil's pov
Dan is attracting me more and more to himself. I don't even know if i should hide my love for him or just let it be.
We entered a small but breathtaking room. I was amazed by the beauty of this room. It was all dark with neon drawings on the walls, neon lights, neon drinks and everything else was in neon.
I like Dan's selection. It was quite and calm, there was a disfigure song playing in the back of the room and i felt really comfortable.
First, we took neon paints in our hands and started to squeeze the liquid to design our faces with neon paint.
Dan applied bluish paint on my nose, green above my eyes, reddish-pink on my cheeks and yellow on my lips. I don't know why but when he touched my lips, i got chills all over my body and my lips got shaky.
However, dan didn't mind it at all. He just laughed along it and poked my cheeks. goddammit he's so hot.
We just sat there for a while but dan didn't let my heart rest for even a second. He'd either play with my hair or softly pull me with my waist. Whenever he did so, i got so excited that butterflies started to erupt inside my stomach and my eyes would brighten up.
We had our drinks and then went onto the dance floor.
Dan pulled me by holding me from the neck, his hands slowly going down to my waist while doing the 'moving dance' where you just take steps while holding on to the other person.
He pulled me even closer, and now i could even hear his breathing. Everything else was now paused and all i could concentrate on was Dan. He slowly hugged me and i got chills when his hot breath met my ears.
he started kissing my ears and slowly went on my neck, quietly nibbling it and leaving a few hickeys there. I astonished and confused at first but as he continued, i started feeling much and much better.
He soon kissed my chin and now was near my lips. I bit my lip and cleared off all the thoughts in my mind.
Next thing i knew was that my lips crashed into dan's, a smile creeping on both of our faces. It felt so magical. There were sparkles and fireworks in my stomach. "Dan howell" i said in between the kiss "i love you so fucking much."
I never wanted this moment to end. Even if it's a dream, i never want to wake up from it. I couldn't get enough of him. But everything that starts has an end. nothing lasts forever. He soon pulled away from the kiss, still looking at the ground and blushing. I did the same .
a/n the kiss is here guys. smut will soon be there too. don't worry hah. i can take it slow. rushing on with the story will just ruin it more so let's do it all slowly.