chapter 31

Dan's pov
Today was the last day of phil being in prison. It has been 9 years since we haven't seen each other. I wonder how's he doing.
I put a cross on the calendar. Today is 19th June.
Phil's birthday.
I am going to give him a surprise today.
I haven't yet told him that my YouTube channel where I used to post my covers got famous and people have started liking me.
I pass the familiar road and enter inside.
Once Phil and I got out, I hugged him really tightly.
"So how's your life going Dan?" he asked me.
"I felt so lonely without you." I smiled at him but he didn't look at me.
"I thought you were going to forget about me."
"Are you kidding me Phil? How can I forget about someone as special as you?"
"Well it's been 9 years and I thought that you might've found someone else. " Those words kept on repeating in my mind.
I remember the day Lynda came to my house.
I'll never forgive her for what she did to me.
My lips touched Phil's as we sat on the nearby bench." Your lips taste so good, Phil."
The kiss intensifies and he starts biting and licking my lower lip. He then slipped his tongue out and I bought him closer to me.
This moment was so perfect that I almost forgot that I had to take him on a date.
"Ph-phil?" I stuttered.
"yeah?"
We pulled apart from the kiss and looked into each other's eyes.
" Happy birthday my lion. I've got surprises for you. Let's go back home."
His face lit up and he looked like the most joyful adult.
It has been a long time.
We laced our fingers together and never stopped blushing.
This was a perfect moment.