chapter 10

Phil's pov
"Dan."i mumbled. "yeah?" "i was thinking if you could stay with me tonight...if you're fine with that."
"perfectly fine." he said with a smile. his smile is the most beautiful one i've ever seen in my life. The way his eyes crinkled and his dimples showed off made my heart flutter. he is truly mesmerizing.
maybe i'm in love with him

stop it phil. you changed your sexuality long ago.

but maybe i was wrong. what if i'm actually gay?

stop imagining things, phil. he doesn't care about you anyways.

what if he does?

you're way too awful for that. he doesn't love you. nobody does.

i try to distract myself with the conflict between me and my mind when dan reappears with a bag.
"Ready to go sugar bunny?" i ask him with a huge smile on my face.
he nodded, blushing a little.

When we reached at my home, i took off my shirt and laid on the bed.
I noticed that dan had been staring at me since a long time. "What are you looking at dan?" i ask him with a bit of rasping.
"Nothing. There was just a bug sitting on your head. " i chuckled, knowing what was dan looking at. " i am manly. right? " i wink at him before closing my eyes.

Dan's pov
As soon as i entered Phil's house, i sniffed the smell of his home which was actually pretty good. Does my home also have a smell? i don't think so. his room was a bit larger than mine,all covered with muse posters and cute drawings. wow. I didn't know that phil likes to draw.
i decided to put down my bag when my eyes caught something. Phil was removing his shirt. And his body is way sexier than i imagined. I didn't know that phil has abs. I mean i've seen him shirtless before, but it was dark and i didn't see anything much. He has muscles. Damn how could someone be that hot. I'm dying because of him.
Phil caught me staring at his body and i awkwardly coughed and made a stupid reason to look at him.
Before he went to sleep, he winked at me. and maybe he knew what i was staring at.
I jump onto his bed with my sweatshirt and shorts on. He was laying beside me and i decided to sniff him. His smell is really very addicting and i couldn't stop but get more and more closer to him until i could hear his breathing.
a/n now i'm gonna update every day so i could finish it before Christmas and start with a new story.