chapter 35

Phil's pov
'Lmao who's that new guy?'
'Kys fucktard. '
' He's so old. '
' Ugh get away from Dan you ugly bastard. '
I shut off the computer and threw my feeble body onto the bed as I bury my head in my pillow.
"What happened to you Phil? You seem unhappy." Dan entered the room and laid beside me.
"I'm just tired." I responded. "lies" I tell to myself.
I'm sick and tired of this. It's always me. Even after nine years, nothing has changed. I'm still the same guy who gets hate from everywhere.
I should ignore all of this. I shouldn't let it get into me and ruin me again. I've got one more chance, and this time I'm going to make the best out of it.
The dopamine in my brain started to increase as I motivated myself. I feel better now. This is what I should do. I've got Dan and my drums. We can do it. We can make a band. We can become everybody's heroes. We can help people by making them happy. This is my chance, and I'll make the best use of it.
I marched out of the room with pride and picked up my phone from the kitchen.
I read all the death threats people were sending me on Twitter, and tried to ignore all of them.  Then I looked at the positive side. There were only a few but at least I was being encouraged by someone.