chapter 22

a/n dunno about you but imma feelin 22..
Dan's pov
"Get off my seat you son of a bitch." i said to the person who was sitting on my seat. I didn't know who he was because his whole face was covered with a mask. A black mask which was having nothing except the dark colour.
he didn't say anything and just sat there. I slapped him on his face hard enough to make him fall off the seat.
He finally stood up and went to sit on the seat next to the window.
Who is he? And why is he hiding his face?
The teacher entered the classroom and I kept on sitting with my legs crossed on the table. The teacher just rolled her eyes off me and started teaching.
After an hour or so, the class was over.
I rushed towards the masked boy, trying to reveal his identity.
"Hey you masked boy! Stop right there." he stopped without looking into my eyes.
"I don't really like stupid people like you who wear a mask to hide their ugly face." i pressed his wrists too hard that it started to bleed. For some reason, it didn't feel good. I felt as if i should stop all this.
He ran towards the bathroom. Why was he so weird? I started following him.
There, i saw the masked boy sobbing. His hands were shaky and his breaths were short. He was having a panic attack. I want to be rude but it's not nice. I don't want people to suffer from pain.
I went towards him and started to rub circles on his back. "Take deep and long breaths." i tried to speak softly and he did what he was being told.
"Look, i'm sorry for being rude to you. It's just that my life is all messed up. I lost a very special person. I met him on the Internet and we soon started to like each other. I was in love with him. But then he left me. I didn't want to end my life right there and so i decided to become rude. Just so i could take all my pain out and turn it into rage."
                  "I'm sorry."
"Was he phil? The person whom you love?" he asked me and i was shocked. How did he know that? His voice sounded so familiar. Was he.... ?
I took off his mask furiously, the curiosity about him started bubbling up.
My heart dropped when i saw the figure sitting in front of me.
"P-phil?"
A/n what the fuck am i writing? this is so childish and stupid. *facepalms*