chapter 30

who am i? who am i? invisible
                              ~5 seconds of summer
Phil's pov
I'm lost and broken.
I don't even know where am I going. My life is all just like a circle with no end. I get broken, people try to help me but it gets worse again and the cycle keeps on repeating.
All i wanted was to get away from all the problems in my life but i fucked up. I fucked up really bad.
Now I don't even have Dan with me.
I flick off my hair and kept on walking on the road which seemed to be endless.
After a few hours, my legs were completely numb and tired from walking.
Where am I?
My palms started to get sweaty as I felt someone's breath making rhythms with mine.
Everything was swirling around. What is happening with me?
I tried to run away but I couldn't.
Next thing I knew that I was drowning.
The water filled in my mouth as I tried to escape from this place but I can't. I'm unable to move and my body is completely paralyzed.
I felt someone shaking my head and I woke up.
I took a deep breath and tried to grasp everything that happened.
It was just a dream.
Today was the 10th year of me being in prison which means that I am going to escape from this hell today.
I haven't seen Dan in years.
The thoughts in my mind have been killing me from inside.
I don't even know what my life is anymore.
How is Dan doing? Maybe he found someone else in his life.
Why should I care anyways? I don't give a fuck about anything anymore.
I am just a tiny piece of universe who'll end someday.