chapter 33

Phil's pov
Yesterday was fun. We didn't have sex, we were making love.
There was a knock at the door and so I got up to check who it was. I realized that I was in my boxers so I bit my lip and my cheeks turned red from embarrassment.
Tyler and Josh just laughed and kept the breakfast on my bed.
'Hey thanks. Would you like to stay here for the day?' i asked them.
'Sorry but me and Josh have to go. We've got a rehearsal for tomorrow's show.' Tyler looked at Josh and soon they left the room.
Dan was still asleep. I got up to him and hugged him.
'Wake up babe.'
He playfully pushed me away and pulled up his duvet even more. 'Let me sleeeeeep.'
I giggled and threw my pillow at him.
'I swear to god if you don't wake up then I'll stab you with a fork. I want to see your beautiful eyes Danny boy.'
He laughed and finally got up.
'Josh and Tyler made breakfast for us. Do you want to eat it now?'
' Yes please I'm a hungry snorlax. Dan needs food.' I tittered at his sentence.
'Open your mouth wide Dan.' I said as I shoved another bite into Dan's mouth.
When it was all finished, I cleaned his mouth with scented wipes and he pouted at me.
'Awe Dan you're so adorable.'
'I know I am.' I nudged his elbow and he opened his mouth to speak up again.
'I meant you're also adorable Phil. So let me tell you what happened in all these years.
First off, there were a lot of people when I went on tour with Jennifer. I had a lot of fun and gained a lot of subscribers. Then, I started recording  my own music alone but it doesn't really sound good so do you want to make a band?'
'Yes that's a great idea. Oh my god thank you so much Dan.' I went up to him and kissed his cheeks.