chapter 13

a/n- sorry i didn't update yesterday so 2 updates today.
Dan's pov
"i don't want to live anymore"
What's up with him? He's been really depressed since past few days. I decided to take a leave from school as we both needed a break.
I saw phil putting up a necktie for school.
"Phil?" he raised his eyebrow. "hm?"
"Do you want to talk about what happened a few hours ago?" my voice was distressed.
"maybe we'll talk about it later if i gain confidence you know."
i knew that he was always anxious and i couldn't help it but feel sorry for what he's gone through. But i don't even know what he's been through. He's just like dark energy. Nobody knows what's on the inside but everybody knows that there is something. he can't hide it from me. he eventually will have to tell me about it some day.
Phil was just about to go out when i stopped him at the door.  "You don't have to go to school today." i say with a smirk.
"And why is that so Howell?"
"Because we're going somewhere together." Phil seems a bit happy so i put in a sigh of relief. At least he's better now.
Phil tackled me and threw me on the bed. He stick out his tongue and put on a silly face. He then hugged me so tightly that i couldn't even breathe. soon after, he got up. "sorry?" he said with a shrug.
I chuckled at him and poked his face. "you're so cute, lester." i said with a huge smile on my face.
"Well, that's something i already know dan. Tell me something i don't know."
"maybe later huh?come on we're getting late." i laced my fingers with his and we shared our laughter together. It all feels so magical.
"Where are we going Dan?" he asked me with a pout.
"I don't know." i winked at him.
"You know that i don't like surprises."
"well i like seeing you getting surprised." i squeezed his hand and he blushed a little. I know that he likes me and i do too.
We reached to the place and i give the guy on the door two passes.
"Where are we Dan? i've never seen this place before."
"Just wait and see. You're going to love it Philip."
"Don't call me philip, you idiot."
i clear my throat "well, i'm your idiot."
"No,you're not."
"yes i am, darling."