Chapter 2

Yuki headed back to the classroom and sat on her seat. 

*Yawn

Uwaah ! I'm so sleepy! I'll take a little nap. The teacher's not here yet anyway.

Yuki decided to have a little nap. Little did she know, trouble was coming. The door opened and

"Oi! Miko! What seat did I get?"

"Ohh! That seat next to the girl sleeping."

"Thanks." 

*THUD 

What the heck! Who made that noise?! 

Yuki looked up to see who was caused that noise near her. As she looked, she frozed. 

What ?! WHY HIM ?! 

The person sitting next to Yuki was Ryuu. She couldn't believe that she was sitting next to him. Ryuu noticed her staring at her. Ryuu looked at her and was stunned to see her. 

"What the?! Hey you! What are you doing here?!"

"I should be asking you that! I was here first and besides I was assigned to sit here."

"You're just stalking me. I know you want me all to yourself. Sorry I don't go for four-eyed chicks. BUT YOU SHOULD MOVE!"

"SHUT UP! You're so noisy! If I knew you were sitting next to me, I would have swapped with someone else. Who would want to sit next to you?! And don't flatter yourself! You make me throw up."

"You!"

"Stop talking! I'm just gonna have to endure this for one term. I'm just going to imagine you don't exist. So please shut it. I hate sitting next to you more than you'll ever know." 

Ryuu looked at her and has that of I'm gonna rip your head off look written all over his head. He decides to ignore her but he is thinking a plan. 

I'll make you regret what you just said to me, BITCH! You'll see! 

He looks at her one more time and smirks. Class started and then after an hour the bell rang for lunch. Yuki stopped and thought about where to eat. '

If I was back at Miwa, I would be eating on the rooftop. Okay! I'll eat on the rooftop! 

Having this thought, she headed out to the rooftop.

ROOFTOP

"Waaah! The breeze is so good!"

As she was enjoying the breeze, she heard the door creak. She then stopped and yelled out.

"Who's there?! Show yourself!"

Just as she said that, a girl came out. She calmed down and looked at her. The girl standing infront of her was shaking.

Ohh! I might of scared her a little bit.

"Hey. I'm not gonna hurt you. Sorry about that."

The girl didn't answer but continued to shake and stare at Yuki.

"Sorry I trespassed on your territory. I bet this is where you eat huh? Well, I'll leave."

Just as Yuki grabbed her bento, the girl grabbed her, bowed her head and said.

"Please don't go! I was just nervous! I wanted to ask you if I could eat with you! I don't have friends so I don't have anyone to eat lunch with. I really wanted to talk to you but I was to nervous since you seemed scary. I'm sorry." 

Yuki was stunned by what just happened. 

I really don't want to have friends but it's been quite lately. I guess I can make an exception.

*PFFT

Yuki reached out to her and said

"Hey, I'm not mad. Sorry if I seem like a scary person, well I am but anyway thank you. Thank you because you're the first girl to ever speak kindly to me in this school."

"I misjudged you."

"Hmm?"

"I thought you were just like those girls but I was wrong. Ahmm.. PLEASE BE MY FRIEND!"

"HAHA! You're so funny. I guess we can." 

She looked up at Yuki and tears started coming out of her eyes.

"Thank you so much! My name is Tsubaki Hikari! Please take care of me!"

"Ahh Hikari-chan! My name is Kougami Yuki! Take care of me too!" 

They both ate their lunch happily and talked about things that they felt on their first day. After they ate lunch, they both headed back to their classes. After a few hours, school ended.

Ahhhh! Survived the first day of school! Couldn't really focus because THAT guy kept snoring. 

Yuki headed to her shoe locker and as she opened it. Spoiled food, soggy papers and other dirty stuffs  were shoved in her locker. She saw a piece of paper that had something written on it and the note said "BITCH! You should die! Who do you think you are?! Saying those crap Ryuu! Apologize you hag!". After reading the note, Yuki scrunched the note up and took the nearby bin. She cleaned up her locker but as she was doing this, Hikari saw her. Hikari wanted to approach her  but she thinks that it wouldn't be a good idea to do so.

Seriously?! How childish! Whatever! Not gonna get affected by this.

TBC

I thought I could just do the story from a third person's point of view. Hope you like it.

Please don't forget to follow me <3