Chapter 16

Ryuu gets home and he throws his bag on the sofa. He heads to his room and leaps onto his bed. He stares at his ceiling. 

"I didn't expect that she went through that much pain in her life." he thought to himself and turned to his side. 

"Now I'm really worried about her. That was the 1st time she opened up to me." he thought again and quickly sat up. 

"Ahhh! I'm worrying too much." 
he scratched his head irritably. 

"Since when did I care so much about her."he sighed and rested his head on his palm.

Meanwhile, Yuki was also deep in thought. 

"I actually told him about my past."she sighed and opened the window. 

"He listened to me and didn't judge me. It felt like he cared about me."she looked out the window. 

"I shouldn't be thinking about things like that! I mean, I know he was just being nice."she closed the window and leaped on her bed.

Both of them at the same time turned their lights off. 

"I wonder what how she thinks about me."

"I wonder how he thinks about me." They both thought at the same time, even though they weren't together, they had the same thought. 

The next morning, Yuki and Ryuu bumped into each other in front of the school gate. 

"Oh."they both said in unison. 

"Goodmorning."Ryuu spoke first.

"Ahh yeah. Goodmorning."she smiled. 

"Ahm."ryuu said. 

"YUKI!"someone called out. 

They both turned their heads and looked to where the voice came from. As Yuki turned her head, Shin wrapped his arm around Yuki's shoulders. 

"Where were you yesterday? I heard you left and never came back."Shin peered into her face. Yuki stayed quiet and looked up to Ryuu and then down. Shin noticed her looking and just realized that Ryuu was there. 

"Ohh, Ryuu. You're here, sorry didn't see you there."he smirked. 

"This idiot!"Ryuu whispered to himself. 

"Yeah, I was with her yesterday. So don't worry." he walked off. 

Yuki was surprised that he admitted it and looked up. Shin was surprised as well and felt jealous. 

"He was joking, wasn't he?"he said quietly. Yuki shrugged his hold and walked. 

"No, he wasn't."She said calmly. 

Shin clenched his fists and walked along side Yuki. He shaked his head irritably. 

"Are you okay?"Yuki looked at him. 

"Ohh, ahm. Yeah, just fixing my hair."he smiled fakely.

"That's a weird way of fixing your hair."she smirked.

"What? Don't you know this is like the new trend now."he played with his hair. 

"Yeah, yeah whatever."she said while waving her hand.

Lunch was already in session, Yuki and Hikari head to the rooftop as usual. 

"Hmm, where's Shin?"Yuki muttered.