Chapter 5

GYM

Class-2 has just finished their class in the gym. The teachers then picked out two people to clean up after the things they used. As soon as Yuki was chosen, she quickly walked off to get things done quickly. Then someone approached her from the back. 

"Need help with that" he said while holding out his hand and Yuki looked up to see whose hand it was "Yu.....ki.....-chan." he said teasingly, finishing his sentence. Yuki quickly stayed away from him and went to find the teacher. 

"Ahh! Teacher! That monkey over there is bothering me. More importantly, aren't I supposed to have someone helping me do this?" she asked to the teacher. 

"That monkey? Well, he's the one helping you." he replied and patted Yuki on the head. 

"EHHH?! HIM! Can't you pick someone else?!" she complained. 

"Nope. Just do it quickly and return to your class." he patted her once more and said "Bye Bye"

She sighed and went back to do what she was asked to do. Ryuu then chuckled and looked at her. 

"Is it that hard to believe that I'm the one helping? Don't you think it's fate to be together." he said while picking up the balls on the floor. 

"*Sigh. Shut up and do your work. What fate?! More like a curse to be with you." she said while picking up the cones that were on the floor. 

"Ah Ah. That breaks my heart when you say it like that. So cold." he said while pouting. He turned to look at Yuki but she wasn't there anymore. He saw the door slightly opened, and opened to see who was outside. He saw her prepping the hose for something. 

"Give me the hose. I'll help you." he said while grabbing hold of the hose. 

"No. Let go. I'm doing this." she replied while tugging it. 

"No, just let me do it. You're just gonna give the mats a little wash right? You'll get wet if you do this, so let me do it." he said while tugging it back. 

"What is wrong with you! I said I'll do it!" she said while tugging it back aggressively. They were tugging on the hose over and over again, no one seemed to want to let go at any moment. Just then, 

"Fine, you can do it." yuki said and lets go of the hose. She turns away, then.

*SPLASH 

She turned to see what happened. She then sees that Ryuu has fallen to the puddle of muddy water. 

*Pffft 

"Hey! What's so funny?" Ryuu yelled at her while glaring. 

"You! Look at you!" she said while trying to control her laughter. 

"Ahh! This is your fault!" he said stubbornly. He then looked at Yuki who was already laughing uncontrollably. He then was speechless and couldn't stop staring at her. He thought to himself "So cute...."  Yuki then realizes that Ryuu was staring at her. 

"What?" she said while wiping the tear on her eye from laughing. 

"Ohh. Ahm. I guess it was worth it, falling into the puddle like this." he said while trying to stand up and looked at Yuki. 

"Huh? Did you hit your head or something?" she asked while puzzled. 

"It's just because, I finally got to see you smile. That's the first time I heard you laugh. It makes me happy, seeing this." he said looking at her with a smile.