Chapter 17

The next day, Ryuu didn't go to school. Yuki looked around to check if he was just late. 

"Are you looking for Ryuu, Yuki?" someone grabbed her shoulder. 

"Huh?" Yuki turned around to see who it was. 

"Hi! Remember me?"he waved at Yuki.

"You're Ryuu's bestfriend right? Tetsu was it?"Yuki faced him. 

"Ahh yeah." he smiled. 

"He won't be here today."he added. 

"Ohh, is that so?"Yuki asked and looked down.

"What I mean is that he's still sick."he scratched the back of his head. 

"Ohh, okay! Hope he gets better soon though."Yuki waved goodbye.

As Yuki turned around and walked along the hallway, Shin suddenly grabs her. 

"S-shin!"she yelled. 

"How'd it go yesterday?! Did he do anything to you?! Are you okay?!" I-ll teach him-"he rapidly asked Yuki 

*SMACK

"What was that for?!"shin shouted. Yuki punched Shin on the arm.

"You're being paranoid. Geez! You sound just like Yamato. Such a worry wart."she straighten out her skirt. 

"Sorry, its just that your nana told me that you were sleeping at THAT guy's place."he stretched his arm.

"Yeah, I did stay there to take care of him. What's wrong with that?"she gave him a cold stare.

Shin didn't answer and just looked down. 

"Think before you act. You're not my boyfriend, Shin."she slammed the door shut.

Shin sighed and felt miserable.

As usual, Yuki was asked to bring the handouts to Ryuu. 

"Geez! Why is it always me?!"she complained. 

"GET OUT! AND DON'T COME BACK HERE!" someone was yelling. 

"Geez! People these days."she thought to herself and stopped midway.

"But Ryuu, let me explain.."someone answered and was crying. 

"Ryuu? No way! A break-up? Gotta see this!"she thought. 

"AND WHAT TO TELL ME THE WHOLE STORY WHY YOU LEFT ME AND DAD?! AND EXPECT ME TO FORGIVE YOU! GO BACK TO YOUR LOVER!"Ryuu yelled.

Just then, a lady came down the stairs running and crying. 

"Woah. Ahm I think I should just leave." she thought and turned around.

But all of her things suddenly fell to the ground and made a loud noise. Enough for Ryuu to hear.

"SHIT!"she whispered. 

"Yuki?"he called out. 

"Ohh crap! What am I going to do?! I don't want him to think I was eavesdropping."she whispered in argument with herself. 

"Oi, come out of there, whoever you are!"Ryuu yelled.

Yuki decided to come out.