Chapter 29

Yuki got up from her bed and started getting ready to head out.

"Okay, the old financing company building...."she walked around not knowing where to go.

"Hmm... it should be around here somewhere..."she looked around.

"Dammit ! I don't even know anymore."she thought to herself. She asks around about the place but they were all new in the neighbourhood.

As she was asking, her phone rang. 

"The only way you can find the answer to what you are looking for, is through the guy you loved so much. He knows everything that you don't, Yuki." 

She received a text from an unknown number.

"Huh?"she said.

As she read that message, she heard a commotion from afar. She walked towards an alleyway.

"The fuck are you following me for?"a familiar voice asked.

"Wait ! That has to be..."she thought to herself and quickly looked.

"We just wanted to ask you something."a deep voice answered.

As she saw them, she quickly hid behind a wall.

"Yamato?!"she whispered. She slowly peeked on them.

"Ahh, so you followed me from town to this alleyway? That's one way of approaching someone."he chuckled.

They slowly surrounded him and he noticed this.

"You know what, let's get this over with. Who sent you?"he asked calmly.

"We don't know what you're talking about."another guy answered.

"The hell you don't know."he angrily looked at them.

They went quiet and just stared at him.

"C'mon! Do what you were asked to do!"he provoked them.

"This guy. Haha. He thinks he can win against us."a guy just chuckled and seemed to be their leader.

Yamato tried to make out who it was but he couldn't see because he was wearing a hoodie, glasses and a mask.

"Do you really think you can win against us? There's 20 of us and you. Haha don't think you'll be able to walk after this or better yet you won't be waking up at all."he boastfully said.

"You're all talk. C'mon."he smirked at them.

"Tsk."the guy got pissed off and nodded his head to some.

"HYAAAAHH !"three guys charged towards Yamato.

Yamato kicks the guy on the chest and falls hard on his back. He blocks a punch towards his face and grabbed his arm. He made the guy punch himself and twisted his arm and finally kicks him. The next guy looks at the two down, and Yamato taunts him,

"YOU BASTARD !!"he shouted.

He dodges his heats one by one and kicks him on the back, grabs him by the neck and slams him on the ground.

He looks at the rest of them and smirks.

"17 against 1. Next?"Yamato said provokingly.

More of them come at him, he takes another three down but because he was too busy, he didn't realize. A guy was coming up behind him with a plank of wood, and hits him on the back.

Yamato falls on the ground and as he was about to get up, they started to kick him and hit him.

Yuki hid back again and was confused.