Chapter 9

"Now, now. I told you. I don't want that." she said. 

"But, you are suppose to be the next one to lead us since, you know.one of the guys said. 

"It was fun being with you guys but I can't anymore. You have Shin, right here. He'll be better at the job. You'll have more fun with him leading you." she said grabbing Shin's neck. 

"Oi! Stop that! You're making me look like a kid to these guys!" he complained. 

"Oops! Sorry, just a habit I guess." she said, letting go of Shin. 

"You do miss us?!" they all cheered. 

"Of cour-Yuki replied but was cut off. 

"Oi! Don't ignore us." Ryuu called out. 

"Ohh, you're still here." Yuki said, forgetting that they were there. 

"I don't really mind this reunion of yours but can we get to the purpose of why we ca-" Ryuu said but was cut off. 

"Go home" Yuki said. 

"What?!" Ryuu replied in complete surprise. 

"I said, GO HOME! You deaf or something?" she repeated. 

"I heard ya. But why should we?" Ryuu glared at her. 

"Because I say so." she replied, glaring at Ryuu and crossing her arms. 

"Because you say so? What's it got to do wi-" Ryuu shot back an answer but was cut off again. 

"You sent out a  challenge to these guys, am I right? and the leader has to accept it, right?" she asked. 

"Yes we did and yes the leader has to accept."  Ryuu replied. 

"And you accepted this, Shin?" she turned to Shin and glared at him. 

"W-what? You didn't come here, so I got bored. They sent out a challenge, so I gladly accepted. I was just going to scare them off, since I promised not to fight unless for a good enough reason." Shin replied. 

"You see, they still answer to me. He's in second command. He did that without me knowing. As the the original leader, I have the right to stop this." she said looking at Ryuu.

"So you weren't planning on even fighting? Just scaring them off?" Yuki asked again. 

"Yeah. I was going to if he really wanted to take this place from us. That was a good enough reason to me." Shin replied. 

"What do you mean by 'was'?" Ryuu interrupted. Everyone turned to Shin. 

"What you ask? Remember how you said you wanted to be the most feared gang in the state, that's why you start fights with other gangs and or you piss them off so that they'd come and challenge you. When you said that, it made me think twice about fighting with you." Shin replied strongly. 

"WHY?! and you were about to punch me though!" Ryuu yelled back. 

"Oi! Settle down." Yuki reprimanded him. 

"I wasn't going to punch you, I was trying to scare you. Yuki came and I got scared that she might think that I was starting it, that's why I let go of you." Shin replied, putting his hand in his pocket.