Prologue

"I want you to take over for me from now on. *cough. I know you can take care of them."

"What are you saying?! IDIOT ! *sob. You're still here! Take care of them with me!"

"I'd love to.... but I'm afraid I can't...."

"Hey! don't you dare sleep! stay awake! IDIOT! Hey!"

"I love you... remember that? I'll always be by your side.... I love you so much..."

"I love you too! *sob. *sob. Hey wake up! Wake up! IDIOT WAKE UP! DAMN YOU! YAMATO !!!"

          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh! What?! that dream again.... why? why? why can't I forget?!

Kougami Yuki, everyone calls me Yuki. I'm 16 and I started living back with my Nana because of something. Nana is my Grandma by the way. Today, I dreamt of what happen that night. I keep dreaming about it ever since that happened, somehow I can't forget about the pain. Today is also my first day at Shinhwa Senior Highschool as a 1st year. I'm kinda new to this city even though I was born here, I didn't grew up here because I chose to live where my Grandma used to live but Grandma moved back with my aunt here in the city. I didn't go with them at that time because I loved my school and my friends, so I couldn't leave but since that day, I decided to leave for the first time.

"Yuki! Come down now dear. Breakfast is ready!"

"Ahh yes nana! I'm just finishing up."

Urgh! I really have to look like this?! Well, if I don't someone might recognize me. Okay then! I'm ready.

I head donwstairs to eat breakfast with Nana.

"Yuki?"

"Hmmm? yes nana?"

"You look different than usual."

"Ohhh. I just don't want to get noticed that's all."

I really can't tell Nana why. It's better that way or she'll worry about me. I don't want to cause trouble. I'm sorry Nana.

"UWAAH! I'm so full! Thank you for the food Nana!"

"Haha! I'm glad you're happy dear. It's the first time I've seen you smile since you moved back with me."

"Ohhh. Sorry nana. I might of been tired. Ohhhhh! is this my bento?" (Bento is a packed lunch)

"Ahh yes, it is! but ahm Yuki, can I ask you something?"

"Of course nana! what is it?"

"I know what happened back home about..."

Yuki quickly interrupted her nana.

"Nana."

Her nana saw a glimpse of pain in Yuki's face.

"I'll be going then. I'll see you later nana."

Yuki ran out as quickly as she can to avoid her nana's questions.

Ahhhh! How did nana know?! 

"ohh yuki. I know you're suffering with this but I'm always here if you." her nana sighed as she looked at the door Yuki ran off to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Knock *Knock

"Hey Ryuu! Wake up!"

Urgh! So noisy! Go away!

"Hey idiot! Wake up!"

"Ahhh! Go away!"

"Geez! You're acting like a baby! Come on! It's the 1st day of us being in highschool!"

"Alright! Alright! I'm up!"

"Good then go take a shower and get dressed."

"Alright already! Geez! So noisy! Hey, how'd you get in here anyway?"

"Ohh, you left your back door unlocked again."

"Okay whatever."

Ryuu heads to the bathroom to get a shower.

Matsunagi Ryuu, 16 years old and is a 1st year student at Shinhwa Senior Highschool. I've been a student at Shinhwa since pre-school. That guy that just came in is my childhood friend and bestfriend Tetsu. We've been together since pre-school and he knows alot about me that's why sometimes he acts like mom. I chose to live separately from my family since I feel like I'm not even part of that stupid family. They pay everything for me, well at first that old man told me to work for my own money but mom stopped him and begged him to grant my wish. Everyone thinks I'm an only child but I have an older brother. I haven't seen him since after I turned 5, I don't know where he went but I don't give a fuck because of him they put so much pressure on me ever since I was 10 to inherit the family business. Even though it was like that, it's kinda weird how they stopped pressuring me. I only have one guess, maybe he's back home.

"Oi! how long are you planning to get dressed?! We're gonna be late."

"I'm done! Let's go!"

"Are you excited?"

"Why would I be?"

"Well, I guess you're right. But I'm looking forward to it."

"Yeah yeah whatever. I'm looking forward for the hot senpais this year." (Senpai means senior)

"Ohh ryuu. I hope you find a girl to settle down with soon."

"Settle down?! What are you talking about?"

"Ohh right. You're not interested. Well, let's hurry up."