Chapter 32

"Ehh? You know this guy?"Ryuu asked.

"Yeah. It's all coming back to me." she answered.

"Yeah, there you go."Kenji called out.

"Long time no see, Kenji."she smiled.

"What happened back then?"Yamato asked. "How come you couldn't remember him?" he added.

"We were at the river because he wanted to speak to me without the boys. It was after you died."she said lightly. "I went there thinking that he would be fair and wouldn't do anything funny."she added.

"And then what happened?" both Ryuu and Yamato asked.

"He told me to leave Kansai and never come back or else he'll come for my family."she said.

"But you came back."Kenji butted in.

"I told him I wouldn't leave because I can take him on whenever."she added.

"Then all of a sudden, someone pushed me from behind and I rolled down the hill."she said. "I hit my head on a boulder and all I could see was darkness."she whispered.

"When I woke up, I was in the hospital and Shin told me I passed out from not eating because of how you died."she said. "Shin lied to me as well, I don't know why."she added.

All three looked at him with hateful eyes.

"Well, you shouldn't have trusted me."he smirked.

"Well I'm back."she smiled. "You better be prepared."she added.

"There's 50 of us and three of you. What do you want to do?"he smirked.

Yuki looked at Yamato and Ryuu. They both nodded to her.

"Bring it on, you wuss."she taunted.

And with that, Ryuu, Yamato and Yuki dodged, punch, kicked and got hit by all these guys. Kenji was just sititng and watching from behind all these mess.

"They don't stand a chance."he bragged.

All of a sudden, Ryuu got knocked down. Yamato hurries off to help him but gets kicked and falls over. Just as everything was about to end for them all, someone kicks the guy and grabs the guy.

A hand was offered to Yamato and Ryuu and as they looked up.

"SHIN!" Yuki called out.

Shin and the boys were there to help them out. Shin smiled at Yuki and nodded.

"What took you so long?"Yuki chuckled.

"Sorry traffic."he smiled back.

"I told them that you guys were heading here."Ryuu spoke out.

Yuki and Yamato looked back at him and nodded.

The opposing team realized their sudden reinforcements and slowly retreats.

"What's wrong?"Yuki smirked.

"Scared now?"Yamato added.

"What're you guys doing? Stop being big babies and attack them."yelled Kenji.

The guys looked at each other in fear and nodded. They attacked them once more.

They charged forward in response. Everyone in the opposing team looks at Yuki's gang and realizes they're smiling.

"Why are they smiling?"a guy asked.

Yuki grabs the guy by the neck, "Why are we all smiling?"she said and takes a glance at her guys. "This is like a bonding time for us, we are a family. A family is stronger when together."she said and punched the guy in the face.