Chapter 3

The next day, Yuki arrived in school not even bothered by the what happened yesterday. As soon as she opens her locker, she sees the mess again. As she went to find a bin, she bumped into HIkari. 

"Goodmorning Yuki-chan!"

"Ohh. Morning Hikari."

"What are you doing?" she asked while seeing Yuki carry the bin towards her locker. 

"Ohh this? Just throwing the mess these girls made." she replied while throwing the mess. 

"Are you okay? I saw you yesterday. I wanted to help out but I hesitated because I thought you would get mad at me. I'm sorry." she said while looking down. 

"I'm fine and  besides I'm not really scared of them. It's okay, there's no need to say sorry. I do give off a mean aura, hehehe." she replied while putting the bin away. "Let's go!" she looked back at Hikari and smiled. Hikari smiled back and walked with Yuki to class.

Meanwhile at the rooftop, Tetsu and Ryuu were skipping classes again. Ryuu got a stick of cigarette out and lit it up and gave another stick to Tetsu. 

"If you didn't want to come to school today, why are you here?"  Tetsu asked after exhaling deeply. 

"I just want to see the show. Haha! She made school interesting for me."

"Ah Ah. You're talking about that girl huh?"

"Yeah. Her. It's fun picking on dogs like her. You'll see, she'll respect her master soon."

"Whatever. Let's see who respects who. Haha!" 

They both head back downstairs to get to their classes. Yuki as usual was taking a nap and would wake up only if they are just reading. The day ended and she went to her locker and was amazed that there were no mess. 

Hmmm. I wonder why they stopped. Ohh well ! They must of got tired, haha! Yosh! I have to get home early so that I can cook with nana! 

Yuki quickly got into her shoes and ran towards the entrance. As soon as she gets down the stairs, a bucket of water was thrown on her from the balcony. Yuki was soaked and she froze on the spot. She looked around and saw everyone laughing at her but among all those people, she saw Ryuu under a tree smirking. She walked it off but Hikari ran to her and said. 

"No! Yuki you have to take a shower or else you'll catch a cold."

"I'll be fine Hikari. I'll just take a shower when .." Hikari interrupted her and said 

"No ! Let's go." without listening to what Yuki has to say, she quickly pulled Yuki to lead her to the showers. When they got to the showers, Yuki took a shower. She noticed that Hikari was waiting for her to finish taking a shower and she said 

"You know. You can go home now Hikari. You don't have to wait for me. I promise I'll be fine. I'll go home right away after I take a shower. I also promise I'll come to school tomorrow. Okay?"

"Hmp. If you say so! Pinky promise?" she put her hand through the shower curtains with her pinky up. 

"Promise." Yuki grabbed Hikari's pinky with her pinky and smiled. 

"Okay! I'll see you tomorrow. Take care." she said while running.

Yuki quickly took a shower and as soon as she finished she changed back into her damp clothes.