Chapter 8

Night came and Yuki went home after the celebration. 

*Yawn "Feeling so sleepy now." 

She then heard footsteps behind her, she ignored it thinking it were just some people heading home as well. She quickly picked up the pace because she was getting tired. 

*Tap

*Tap

*Tap 

The faster she walks, the faster the footstep would sound. She then had the feeling that she was in fact being followed. She then quickly runs and turns to the next street. She then hid in the dark alley waiting for them pass by. The footsteps came in closer and closer. She looked to the street where she just came from and saw five guys. She looked at them carefully and realized who they were. 

"Fuck! We lost her! We're so dead!" the boy shouted. 

"Don't worry about it. We know what school she goes to now. It's easier to follow her." 

the boy said reassuringly. 

"What if we get in trouble? if she finds out it's us." he asked. 

"We won't. Trust me. As long as we follow her when it's dark. Like this." he said calmly. 

Yuki then stepped out of the alley and crossed her arms. She leaned on the wall that was near her. 

"You guys make it sound like your plan will run smoothly. You never learn." she said while smirking at them. They all turned around and stepped back as they saw Yuki. 

"Who sent you here?!" Yuki yelled while walking towards them. "What are you even doing here?!" she yelled again while glaring at the boys infront of her who had their heads down. 

"Aren't you going to answer me! Why the fuck are you here! You're pretty much far away from home. Why were you following me?!" she asked while grabbing one of the boy's collar. He said nothing to her.

"You know what? Forget it. You just want me to beat you up before you even say anything huh. I know he'd let you do something like that." she said, letting the guy go. She walked off but turned around and said, "I'm glad you haven't changed though." she continued to walk away.

The boys quickly ran after her and attacked her. Yuki just kept dodging their hits. They stopped to catch their breath. "Seriously, you guys. Stop this. I don't want to fight anymore." Yuki said while looking at them.

"I thought you really wanted to know why we're here, why not fight us to get it out of us?!" the guy yelled.

"If you don't want to tell me it's fine. I want to change so I'm avoiding fights." she said patting his back.

"Yuki, wait!" he called out to Yuki who was walking off. Yuki stopped and looked back.

"Here." he handed her a note. "Shin wanted you to have this after you beat us up but if you don't want to beat us up, I'm not gonna force you to do so." Yuki accepted the note handed to her. "What's this?" Yuki asked.

"It's the address to our new hang out. We just started our own territory here. Please come." he replied.

"You made another territory? What is this? Expanding your business or something?" she said chuckling. "I'll think about it." she said looking down at the note in her hand and started to walk off. She waved goodbye to them and they just walked back as well.