Chapter 11

"What is this idiot trying to do? I don't get him."  Yuki thought to herself and looked at the hand that Shin was holding. She looked at his back that was facing her while they were walking.

Shin looked at her and saw that she was looking down. He grinned to himself and squeezed Yuki's hand. Yuki was surprised and pulled her hand away from Shin. Shin sighed and looked at Yuki. 

"Where are we going anyway?" Yuki asked while looking around. 

"We'll go to the arcade and then we'll grab something to eat."he replied happily. Yuki looked at him, he looked happy. Yuki chuckled. 

"Ehh? What's wrong?" he asked, confused. 

"Nothing. hehe" she replied chuckling. 

"That's obviously not nothing! What is it?"he asked again, impatiently. 

"You were smiling like an idiot, just awhile ago."she replied and stopped chuckling. 

"Ohh, well you can't really blame me." he said. Yuki looked up to him. "You left us without saying anything, you were gone from us. We thought we would never find you, but now you're here. Next to me. It makes me feel happy to finally hang out like we used to."he continued while looking up and smiling. Yuki was surprised at what he said and couldn't take her eyes off of Shin. Shin noticed her stare and looked at her. 

"What's wrong? Falling inlove with me now, are we?"he said confidently. 

"No."she replied and was thinking deeply. "You said something unexpectedly gay, just now."she continued to say seriously. 

"Ahh! Still so cold and mean!"he replied, sulking. Yuki patted him on the back. 

"Come on then. Let's have fun, shall we?" she encouraged him and smiled. They both hanged out like they used to. They played and played together. They ate and had more fun. Night time came and Shin walked her home. They stopped in front of her house. 

"Ahh! I haven't had that much fun since I came here."she sighed.  "Thanks alot." she continued. She looked at Shin who was quite the whole time they were going back. Yuki peered into his face. 

"What's wrong?" she asked, worried. "Are you o-" she asked again but was cut off. Shin suddenly grabs her and hugs her. 

"Ehh?! Oi! What's wrong with you?!" she asked. 

"I just felt like it."he slowly let her go. "Sorry." he apologized and looked at her. 

"Well then, Goodnight Yuki." he smiled and turned away. 

"Yeah goodnight." she whispered. 

"What's wrong with him? That kid sure has a lot of problems. Well whatever. Anyway SHIT! grandma must be waiting for me!" she thought to herself and quickly ran inside. 

YUKI !

I LOVE YOU YUKI !

YUKI ! I LOVE YOU !

YUKI.... 

"WAAAH ! (*Pant *Pant) What the?" Yuki sat up and put her hand on her forehead. 

"I haven't been dreaming about him lately. B-but." she thought to herself. Her tears started welling up and she was then crying. 

"Yamato." *Sob "Yamato" *Sob she broked down and completely cried. She hugged her legs and cried until she fell asleep.