Chapter 12

Ryuu looked at the guy that had his hand out, he was surprised to see that it was Shin. The girls that were surrounding Shin glared at Yuki. When Shin got a hold of Yuki's hand, he suddenly tightens his grip.

*WHOOSH

"Shi-" Yuki said but was cut off.

Shin suddenly hugs Yuki. Everyone gasped at what Shin did. Ryuu glared at him and clenched his fists.

"I missed you." Shin sighed while hugging her.

"Sh-Shin! W-what the heck?!" She struggled Shin's hugs. Shin slowly let go of her.

"What are you doing here?" she asked while straightening out the folds on her uniform.

"Isn't it obvious?" he smiled brightly. He leaned in to Yuki. "I'll be attending this school from now on. Please take care me, Yuki-chan." he smiled teasingly. She got pissed off and glared at him.

She stepped hard on his foot. "Don't get ahead of yourself! Idiot!" she walked off and Hikari followed suit.

"YUKI! Sorry."he said while rubbing his foot. "Ahh. That hurt, she never changes." he chuckled to himself.

"Ahh, Shin-kun! Are you alright?" one of the girls grabbed his arm.

"I'm fine, don't worry." he replied.

"Be careful with here, she's very dangerous." another girl said and cuddled him. They all looked at Yuki who was walking away. "She's a total slut, so watch out." they all laughed except Shin. Shin looked down and pulled himself away from those who were grabbing him.

"What right do you have to say that about her? You're no different." he said while smirking to himself.

"Ehh, Shin-kun? You're siding with her." one of the girls cried out.

"Of course. You don't know her like I do. So,don't go judging her like that. If you listen closely to what you're saying, you're actually describing yourselves." he smirked at them and walked off. The girls were surprised and apologized to Shin.

Class started and it was a time to change seats. Yuki got the number for her seat.

"Ohh, another window seat." she headed to her seat. She waved at Hikari who was sitting next to the door, Hikari waved back. She sat on her seat and looked into her bag.

"I see we're sitting next to each other again." someone talked to her. She had a guess to who it was, she looked up.

"It's you again." she sighed.

"Ahh! Still so cold to me." he put his bag down and pulled his chair. "I said I was sorry, right?" he rubbed the back of his neck. Yuki stopped and looked at him.

"I told you, it doesn't bother me so stop apologizing." she complained. Ryuu smiled and grabbed her shoulders, and pulled her close.

"Take care of me again." he smiled widely. Yuki glared at him and struggled to get away.

"I..never took care of you anyway." she replied, still struggling.

*SLAM

They both slightly jumped in surprise because a bag was just slammed in front of them. Someone then stood infront of them and leaned in.

"I didn't know we where in the same class, Yuki-chan!" Shin smiled happily.