Chapter six

Dedication to @_moonlight_68  for your vote, it means a lot....i wrote this chapter with motivation thanks to you ツ

I caught up with him just as he was climbing up a short flight of steps that led to a corridor, he gave me a satisfied smile like he knew I couldn't resist following him. The hall was badly lit with several rooms on its right side music streaming from most of them in low volume, I peered into some of them, Pete was right there are a lot of tattooists and a couple of piercers. We got to the far end and he fumbled in his pockets for the keys. Once the door was opened we stepped in and he shut the door behind us. The room was small, grimy and reaked of alcohol there were also several beer cans and bottles lying around.

He took a few steps into the room and I followed "Sorry about the mess" he said picking up a bottle that was near his foot and aiming it to the trash can near the door.

"You're an artist" I said sounding amused as my gaze flickered over the room. At the right hand side of the wall was a counter with two containers one labled biohazard, gloves, needles and a couple of other equiments, almost at the center of the room on the upper wall was a tattoo machine and a raised up chair, on my left was a stereo system, a brown faded couch and another door.

"Yeah" he answered and looked around too, he must have noticed me eye-ing the room "My friend owns this flat, everytime someone rents it for a party he insists I should come showcase my work. He never takes no for an answer."

"He's a good friend" he nodded in agreement "Your tattoos look really good the artist must be a professional" I said sounding impressed.

He pointed to one on his left arm that was black and gray, it was an eagle spreading its wings to fly "This is a type of 3-D effect tatto, I got it from a reputable artist while on tour" there was a glint of sadness in his expression but his voice was cool.

Not wanting to prey on the touchy subject I let my eyes roam freely over his exposed arms looking at his other tattoos, my eyes met his which were suddenly intent so much for being gay. I met his gaze without flinching, I cleared my throat "About that sweat shirt" I asked solemnly.

"Sure, I completely forgot about that" his voice was apologetic, he walked over to the door near the couch and came back with a grey sweat shirt "I'll go get a beer, can i get you a drink?" he asked handing it to me.

"Yes please" I said softly,he strode to the door and locked it behind him. After a while the door swung open, two girls holding hands affectionately and laughing walked in.

"Hey" the first girl waved over at me, she was slim and short, she had streaks of grey in her black hair with dark heavy make up and black lipstick. She wore a transparent black chiffon top, a tight black skirt that went right below her hips.

"Hey" I said politely and gestured for them to have a seat.

"I'm zar, this is syd" she said grabbing the elbow of the girl she was referring to and ushered her towards the couch, she was taller than her with shoulder length locks, had a piercing on the left of her lower lip, she wore a baggy t-shirt with a drawing of the undertaker. he's the heart of wwe....a black heart but still a heart nonetheless I was a self-proclaimed smark. Her right arm had colourful tatoos and she wore black jeans with a studded leather belt paired with black boots.

"Can I have a beer?" Syd said once they were sitted as she pointed below the counter to where a couple of unopened bottles that I hadn't noticed were. My heart stirred warmly he was giving me changing space.

"Sur-"

Zar cut me off before I could finish and I stopped mid-step "Don't" she said to me with a soft voice smacking syds stretched out hand.