Chapter seven

I shut my eyes the light burned,   this is really bad did i sleep with him? i couldn't have, but i was pretty much wasted i bet now he thinks i'm so desperate, preying on him like a damsel in di'stress just to get laid. Calm down just because your at a guys place doesn't mean you two had sex yes, true, i should be open minded about this.

I struggled to get up using my elbows for support and perched on the edge of the bed phew, i still have my clothes on, that's a good start bonus point for no sex. I suddenly spotted my phone on the night stand and reached for it accidentally knocking over the candlestick, it tipped over making a sharp noise. I froze massaging my temple my head hurt i took my phone and walked to the door tucking it in my front pocket and peered into the dimly lit hall.

There was a room across from the one i was in and another at the right end of the hall, to my left i could hear low sounds and opted to head there. The aroma of fresh coffee filled the room, it was an open layout with both a kitchenette and living room,  there was a guy standing with a black beanie on his head and  his back bare. I just stood there gazing at him, he didn't look at all like Wolf this guy had soft feminine features but his back was so alluring.

"Like what you see?" the low whisper made me jerk whirling  around to find Rhydin, his lips forming into a smile.

"I wasn't -" i stopped when i saw the grin on his face "Fuck you." i said frowning.

He walked past me to the living room, reached out for a small bowl of cereal that was on the well furnished table infront of him and then lowered himself into the couch leaning back lazily and turned his attention to the ongoing movie. He had on a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants. He has clothes here, talk of getting comfortable.

"You're up?" Pete said flashing me a smile and sipped on his coffee.

I smiled back "Do you have painkillers? my head is killing me." i walked over to the kitchen counter.

"Crazy night" his tone was mild, i nodded although it sounded more like a statement, he took a glass from the dish rack and walked over to the sink.

"She's always crazy, like a rhesus monkey let loose" Rhydin muttered sarcastically.

I glared at him "I wouldn't go there smart-ass, just so you know i too have dirt" i smirked.

Pete walked towards me and handed me the glass of water and two asprins "This will do."

He walked to the living room slumped on a couch and i followed shortly, after a moment of silence Pete spoke "I'm not used to guests yet i forgot my manners, everyone that comes here acts like they own the place, should i make you Coffee?" he offered raising his cup.

"I'm good" i replied politely and once again all our attention was back on the screen. Are you kidding me my mouth went agape your going to jump right into bed with him? he killed Gregory your bestfriend, he fucks around with Tina your roommate he's fooling you, he's a lying manipulative bastard. I can't believe i've been so worked up the past hour because of a movie.

A knock on the door diverted our attention away from the movie, Pete stood up walking wearily to the door, he opened it and talked to some guys they seemed to be close friends, snatches of conversation reached our ears.

"I had some stuff to do" he said quietly.

"That's today?" he let out a frustrated groan and came back into the room with two guys trailing behind him.

"The old sag cancelled the Bop, turns out her husband did really demand for a divorce" the first guy said

"She's been raging war with everyone she lectures in literature" Pete said dissapearing into the hall.