It's all fun and game's until someone gets hurt

We all changed in to our swimwear I felt a little uncomfortable because of what happened before but I still changed into the bikini that Niall bought me. We all got in the pool and started playing around. Liam kept looking at me so I was going to try and tick him off so I pulled Niall over to the hot tub where I was by myself.

"I need you now". I whispered in his ear letting him know that I was ready.We were in the hot tub for a long time.His mates were in the far corner of the pool talking about me and him. I have great hearing but I was still wrong for me to be eavesdropping.Liam was talking craziness he said that if Niall break's up with me that he would definitely 'SMACK THAT'. After I heard what they were saying I had to do something, I was going to make them jealous so I did something I would never do to make anyone jealous I started to make out with Niall spontaneously. Niall was pulling back.

"What are you doing"? Niall questioned.

"Nothing. I just want to you know...do it". I say with a smile.

"Are you serious.Right here,Right now". He says with a confused face.

"No of course not that be really crazy and that's disgusting".

"So what do you want to do out here".

"I just want to kiss you. You have really soft lips that I could kiss all day". I say with a smile. He pulls me close and starts kissing me again.The boys then start freaking out.Me and Niall start kissing even harder.We stop kissing so we can start swimming again. Liam seemed really angry that I was making out with Niall  he was really mad.I done it I made him jealous. Mission accomplished.Liam got up to go get his towel he was leaving thinking that me and Niall would start up again. I got out of the hot tub and tripped over his towel and fell in to the pool. I was hurt badly I was pretty sure I broke my leg Niall and Liam helped me out of the pool. My face was full of tears. Niall helped me to the bathroom so I could change back into my regular clothes.The boys put me in the car and drove me to the ER. Niall sat in the back with me and tried comforting me.

"Niall my leg hurts so so much ouch". I say as I start crying again we get to the Hospital and they take me to the back to look at my leg. Niall sat in the waiting room worried.

Niall POV

I was so scared I should have been there to catch her. What if she really really hurt what if she never gets better.I got up crazy worried and started pacing myself. I saw a doctor walking towards me I was scared what she was going to say.

" Hello are you here for Kimberly Perkins".

"Yes is she okay".

"Yes she is fine. She is in surgery right now. Are you her boyfriend or sexually active with her".

"Kinda. Sorta you know active" I whisper to her trying not to make it obvious that we haven't done it.

"Well for a about 3 to 5 weeks she will not be sexually active".

"Okay I understand". Damn,No sex well this day will not get any better. She said she was ready. This really sucks I can't wait 3 to 5 weeks UGH. They call us back to her room so we could see her.

"Hey love how's your leg".The doctor walks up to me and says.

"We gave her some pain killers and laughing gas to put her to sleep so she might be loopy".

"Okay thank you doc."

"Hey you look like my boyfriend Niall hahahaha".

"Hey you okay".

"Oh yeah i'm fine they gave me this yummy juice and now ahahaha you look like a person I met earlier his name was ...it was...".Before I knew it she was fast asleep I sat next to her waiting for her to wake up. I was happy she was okay.