A New PROBLEM

Kimberly POV

We are in a New Year.Harry and Kendra's children have grown beautifully they were turning 1 in about a few months or so.Austin hasn't showed himself in months,and me and Niall have been just perfect.Liam found a girlfriend.It was Danielle the girl at the bar.They actually had a lot in common.Zayn and Perrie were getting married.Louis and Eli were talking about marriage but they weren't sure because they would want children.But other than that we were all happy.Me and Niall were so happy with each other.I get a call on my phone and I leave out the room for a second.

"Hello".

"Hey Kimberly.It's me Paul how are you".

"I'm good,you".

"Great.Can I ask you a favor".

"Yeah.Sure,anything".

"Can you ask Niall when he will be ready to go".

"Um,Go for what".

"He hasn't told you ".

"Told me what".

"They are finishing up the tour for the next couple of months".

"WHAT!!!!! Paul I'm going to call you back okay".

"Okay".

I ended the call an lay my phone on the table and storm into the kitchen to talk to Niall.

"What's the matter babe".Niall asks seeing that something was wrong.

"Why didn't you tell me".I say with anger.

"Tell you what".

"Don't play dumb with me Niall you know what I'm talking about".

"Kimberly I'm serious what are you talking about".

"You going on tour and not telling me a damn thing about it".

"Oh.Damn".Niall say under his breath.

"I didn't think you would find out".

"What about when you left.What would you have done then".

"I know.I didn't think-".

"Think what Niall.Besides there is no way in hell I'm going your fans hate me they call me a slut and a whore over twitter nothing is going to change their minds from thinking that either".

"I'm sorry Kimberly I just wasn't thinking about it".

"Whatever Niall".

I stormed up the stairs to our room and lay in the bed.I cried myself in to a nap.I was very mad at the fact he didn't tell me about this.I was so pissed off.

BTW sorry I haven't been as active I have been dealing with cheer for a while but it's over know.Same thing might happen next year if I kept writing which I will.But for now on I will let you guys know in advance before I just end up leaving and you guys think I'm dead.Lol Thanks for reading bye. : )