The Fake Jerk

Kimberly POV

Today me and Niall were going to Mullingar,Republic of Ireland I was going to meet Mama Horan. Liam had called my phone and told me that he went to his parents for a while.I told the boys the same and we all went our separate ways.Everyone was going to go see family.My mom was still with my grandpa this time he was becoming sick.After the trip to Ireland I was taking him to meet my family.

~~~~A FEW HOURS LATER~~~~

"Look there is the exact place I met you".

"Yeah,and here is where you knocked out my ex boyfriend".

"It happened so fast though and now we are happy and in love". He says to me with a smile he then stops and front of me and starts kissing me. I then felt a tap on my shoulder and a familiar voice.

"Kimberly" ? I turn to see my ex boyfriend;Austin. Niall then raise his fist.

"It's fine. You go get us something to eat okay".

"Call me if this jerk wants to try to pull any tricks.I'm watching you chump".He says to me and then finishes by giving an insult to Austin.

"Whats with him"?

"Nothing what going on with you"?

"Oh nothing i've been single since we broke up".

"I don't care about your love life really.And we didn't really break up we separate because you cheated on me with that scitch CHRISTINA"!!!

"What in the hell is a scitch".

"A Skanky Bitch. I can't believe you would do that to me.We have been through a lot.I was lucky to me someone....". I pause and he smile thinking i'm talking about him.

"Like Niall". His smile disappears and I smile in my head.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that to you.She came on to me and next thing I know we both were doing it".

"NO.OH HELL NO!!! You with that bitch oh my gosh.You just wanted to get in my pants and when I wasn't giving you any you went an cheated on me".

"Well yeah kinda".

"I can;t believe I trusted you.You thought if you were sweet to me I would want the 'D'. Unbelievable! The whole time you were being a worthless piece of shit in disguise". I reach forward and slap him in the face.Niall comes back with coffee and breakfast bikkies. As soon as he standing right i front of me I give the roughest kiss I have ever given anyone.Austin stands there with a complete blank face. I pull back from the kiss to breath than say.

"And he was able to get ALL of this".I say emphasizing 'all' with a body roll. Niall and I walk away and I turn around and give him the same signal last time I seen him here. As I walk away my head plays the song 'We are never getting back together'. I felt good. I turned around and told him one last thing.

"I'm breaking up with you and WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER". I didn't care if people starred at me.I was to confident in myself I walked away with a pep in my step and a smile on my face. Niall and I get on the plane and fall asleep the rest of the ride to Ireland it was going to be long. I felt really good after saying what I did I should have done it when I caught him with that bitch.You know what all the mistake I made just fuck them all. Fuck Austin and his lying cheating ass and fuck the kiss with Liam I felt nothing it was all good. I had a feeling this trip was going to be a nice vay-cay away from all the stupid drama.It was just going to be Niall and I.