HURT

Kimberly POV

As I open my eyes a tear falls.I was bloody and bruised.My clothes were torn up but I was still covered up.My hair was a mess.Some spots had no hair in the place.My head was pounding like Austin's fist on my body.I was very sore.I never felt so much pain in my life this was worst then being near death to me.I rather be dead then alive feel like this.I try to sit up in bed but I couldn't.It was like I was way to sore to get up.Austin was nowhere to be seen.I get up and go to the bathroom.I was barely walking.I look in the mirror and see that I had a few bruises and scratches on my face.I didn't look anything like I was before what happen last night. I turn my face and see a huge hand shaped mark on my face.This must have been Austin's hand after he slapped me.

"Hurry up you got to go"!!!!I hear Austin yell through the door while banging on it at the same time.I try to clean up a little.I kept on my clothes cause if I stayed any longer I would have to suffer through hell once again.I need Niall badly.He was my only hope of staying strong.I grabbed everything and rushed out the door to the car.He followed behind me.I get in the car.He began to drive.

"How did you sleep".He said reaching over touching my arm.

"Don't touch me".I say pulling away from him.

"What the hell is your problem"!!!!! He yells at me.

"It's not my problem it's your's".I say to him.

"I helped you out".

"How is that.How is beating me helping".

"You made me do it.You deserved it".

"Let me out right here I will walk the rest of the way it not to far".I say when we pull up to the complex.I get out,grab my things and begin walking up hill to the house.I was so weak.I try hard to walk more and more up hill.I finally got to the house.Harry's car was outside.I assumed the baby had a arrived early because they have been there for about two weeks.I can't believe they didn't tell me.But that isn't what I was focused on.I walk up to the door and I reach out for the door knob.I couldn't even get a grip on the door.I put down my stuff using both hands to open the door.When the door open I hear many voices.I see a head pop up around the corner.It was Brandon my brother.He was very worried but he wasn't to loud when he was talking to me.

"Oh my gosh are you okay.Where were you"?He whispers to me.I began to cry.My back was to the wall all I could do was break down to my knees.I was so scared to tell them about what happened.I mean Austin was right I did deserve to be beat like that.I was the most ugly,stupid,slutty,bitch there was ever to be.Just like Austin said I was all of those things.I heard more foot steps coming towards me and Brandon.It was my mom,Kendra,and Harry.

"What the hell what happened ? Who did this to you"?

"I fell down a hill". I say trying to hide the hand print on my face.

"No you didn't.Don't lie to me Kimberly tell me the truth.How did this happen"?Kendra yells at me.I lift up my face and they all see the huge hand print on my face that still glowed the color red a little bit.

"I was raped".I began to sob really hard.They did nothing but stare at me.

"I'm calling the police".

"Mom.No.Don't".I say trying to wipe away my tears away.

"NO?We need to put this person in jail for what he did.As a matter of fact who did this"?They had a lot of questions.Some I answered others I didn't want to answer like this one.So I lied.

"I don't know".Another tear fell from my eye.This wasn't because I was sad.I didn't feel any sadness at this moment.I felt pain and disappointment.I let Austin get away with what he did to me.But I deserved every single bit of it......Did I really.