Somewhere only we know

Kimberly POV

The sky was getting darker I had to say something before it was to late.

"Niall"!! I yell across the field he began to walk away.

"Niall stop let me talk to you.I have a lot of explaining to do".

"No,you don't I know what happened.You cheated on me".

"Niall please stop.I told you I was drunk I didn't control my alcohol.Liam was drinking to I saw Niall please believe me I swear I am telling you nothing but the truth".

"What is there to say.You lied to me anyway".

"Niall I didn't even know I slept with him until after he said we did.It happened that morning after you left it started adding up in my head".

"Okay what about that kiss".

"Niall I felt nothing when we kissed it was a mistake".

"Why did you kiss back.He said you did anyway".

"I was giving him what he wanted so he could get over his stupid little crush on me".

"I don't believe a single bit of that.How do I know that you really love me.What if you do it again.I hate having a broken heart as bad as this one".

"Did you watch my performance".

"Yeah what is that suppose to prove".

"I nearly died because of that performance".

"What are you talking about".

"I was performing and I didn't have to great of control with my breathing and I passed out.My heart stopped beating".

"Your just trying to make me feel bad aren't you".

"No Niall.No i'm not.I had to get a new heart".

"I don't believe you".

"Niall I am telling you nothing but the truth.I was raped too.I was caught off guard.As I was being beaten I couldn't feel the pain of my heart being broken.But it was worst because I felt like someone ripped it out of my chest and just stomped on it.You might have cried because I did something wrong.But you have no idea how much I cried since we broken up.Niall I miss you,I miss you hugs,I miss it when you woke me up by kissing me on my nose.Niall I miss it all.If I could take back those days I messed up I would do it in a heartbeat".I cried as I talked to him.

"Is this true".

"I promise it is and did you forget".

"Forget what".

"Promise me something Niall.Promise me you will take care of me no matter what.Even if we break up or anything I want us to be together.Cause if we don't I can't live with myself".

"I'm sorry but I can't".

"Well I have nothing else to say.But,thanks for listening to me I hope you find some girl that is way better of a girlfriend than me".I began to cry harder as I walk away from him.But,Then......

"Wait".

"What".

"Did you forget what I said to you".

"What did you say to me".

"I'm going to marry you someday.I never loved anyone like  I loved you.You are my first love".

"....."I was speechless.

"And my only love".

"So what does that suppose to mean"

"This".Niall came close and hugged me tightly after a while he leaned in a kissed me.This was perfect we were finally back together and we had a freaking movie kiss in the rain.This couldn't get any better.My heart began to beat fast it was like an aftershock from running from the hotel to here.I pulled back from the kiss.Niall looked me in the eyes seeing something was wrong.

"Babe what's wrong".

"Niall.I.can't-".I passed out.My heart was not beating like normally it was even slower.I couldn't breath at all.I could barley speak to Niall.

"You can't what"!! Niall yelled at me he began to cry.Letting ever tear drop hit the ground.I point to my pocket.He sees my inhaler was in there and pulls it out of my pocket.

"Here".He says putting the tube in my mouth and pressing the button.

"Are you okay".

"Yes.See without you I could have died.Your my lifesaver".

"I don't care about saving your life I'm just glad your okay".

"Let's get some nando's and go to the hotel I haven't eaten for two days straight".

"Oh my poor baby you need a dessert to let's go".Me and Niall walked off in the rain hand and hand.

"I have a question for you Niall".

"Yeah what is it".

"What is this park to us now".

"Um.How about somewhere only we know.Where we can go to relax together".

"Okay.I like that.Somewhere only we know.Yeah".