When the cast is away Kim and Niall play part 2

Kimberly POV

Me and Niall made our way up the stairs to his bedroom.When I entered his room was a cool green color (which was his favorite). The wall had his national flag on it and it also had pictures of many football players he liked. Then right beside his window was a picture of his band (One Direction). His bed was really soft and he had a soft plush like blanket spread on his bed. His room was huge he had a nice clean room. I looked over in the corner not surprised to see a fridge that was obviously full of food and drinks. We sit down on the bed and start making out again. I pull back so I could go to the bathroom to freshen up quickly.I brushed my teeth with my tooth brush I had left there because I was staying with him at his house with the boys. I sprayed my self with some Beyonce Heat perfume(It was his favorite on me).After I was all fresh I grabbed a condom and put it in the pocket of my bikini bottoms.I peaked out the door to see what he was doing he was laying on the bed smile at his phone.

"What you doing I".I say to him as I walk out of the bathroom.

"Nothing just looking at pictures of us". He says as he shows me a picture of us at the beach.

"I remember that. You know what else I remember". I say as I crawl on the bed towards him.

"Whats that"? He questions with a smile. I get closer and closer until I am straddling him. I lean forward and kiss him on the neck. He looks at me and smiles we then start up again. This time no one was going to interrupt our perfect moment. While we made out we started grinding harder and harder. Niall get up and starts kissing me on my neck. He kissed around in different spot. Then he had found my sweet spot and start kissing a licking the surface.I begin to moan. I begin to kiss his neck and he starts moaning,too. He smiles and looks down at my bottoms and tug at them. I push him down and give him an eye smirk. He tried to take of my bottoms and I just move my hand over to his and move it. I reach in to my pocket and pull out the condom my brother gave me. I stop and stare him in the face.

"What's wrong love"? Niall says confused.

"I'm scared I never done this before. But I love you a lot and I want to but I'm just....". I stop what I was saying.

"Babe it's going to be fine I promise you I won't hurt you like that jerk did I love you to much. I promise you that if anything goes wrong anything I will be there for you".

"Even if i'm fat and pregnant".

"Yes.I just could live with myself knowing that I have a son and i'm not taking care of him or her even.Babe I love you and nothing is going to change.I am going to treat you better than those blokes you've been with before".

" Aww.Why do you have to be so...so".

"So what"?

"Romantic". I say with a sexy voice. "Babe I am so ready for this.It is my first time and with you it won't be the last". He looked at me and laughed.He took off my bottoms and I took off his I slipped the condom on to his erection.He slipped his long into me.We both start moaning in sync.We were making a pretty steamy seen.

Liam POV

Where was Niall and Kimberly they just left us all here.Some girl named Danielle was really trying to get in my pants but I kept moving away she was freaking me out.Harry was over in the corner with some girl they have been making out for the past hour in a half.They both were clearly drunk.Zayn and Perrie went up stairs to go and 'WATCH MOVIES' they say.Yeah right.Louis and Eleanor were on the couch sleeping. And I was stuck her with this Danielle character. I got up and left I told her I was going to the bathroom. As I walked up the stairs I heard four people moaning. I clearly new who the first two people were they wern't going to watch movies,Liars. I walk down the hall and there was moaning coming from Niall's room it couldn't be him he said he was going to wait for the girl he was madly in love with.Maybe some thought be okay to sleep with someone in my mates bed well not on my watch.I put my hand on the door and slowly open it.

"You can't do this in Niall's bed...-". I see Kimberly and Niall together being naughty. They catch a glimpse of me and stop. Kimberly fall to the floor and give me an angry look.Niall looks at me the same way.Kimberly grab a sheet and wrapped it around her body.

"Again are we ever going to get any privacy here.UGH".Kimberly yells at me.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I was looking for Niall and I thought someone was trying to make love in your bed and and i'm sorry". I tried to explain. I kept starring at Kimberly here sheet wrapped body was so beautiful.You could see her curves through the sheets.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT GET OUT"!!!!! She says with a lot of force she pushes me out of the door and slams it in my face.What have I done.This was all wrong I was so mistaken.I didn't think she would last long.I thought I could have had a chance with her. Now I know what was happening ever since I first seen her I was in love with her.I don't really believe in love at first sight but that's how it all happened. I remember seeing her at the airport she was walked past me in those wizard of oz like slippers. Those are what caught my attention. OH MY GOSH...I'm in love with someone who is dating my best mate.