20,000 Feet off the Ground

~~~CAUTION~~~WILL CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK~~~

Niall POV

"Hey Captain.Now i'm letting you know in advance to not have anyone come to the backroom".

"Why"?

"Don't ask questions just stay from back there.I am going to do something I would have never thought of doing".

"Okay Niall sir".

"Thank you".I walked to the backroom and I see Kimberly laying on the bed sleeping.She was snug as a bug in a rug ha-ha.I lie down on the bed next to her.I lean over and give her a peck on the nose to wake her up.She wake up and smile seeing that I was the one she can wake up next to.

"Hello love".

"Hello there". I pull her into my warm embrace.She was so beautiful.

"The captain said we should be home by morning".I had to start conversation with her to get her in the mood.

"Oh cool".

"So did you enjoy our trip".

"Yes I did love it.One thing I didn't like is how Greg walked in on us I mean it's not like we have gotten any privacy before".

"Well they did knock when we were in the bathroom".

"That's true.This is the only place we have privacy".I think she got the idea I had she brought the fact we were alone and it was private.

"Yeah".

"You know that thing you did today.I thought that was really sexy".

"Oh really you mean this".I lean in and french kiss her like I did when we were in the bathroom.

"Exactly that".She sits up in the bed and looks me dead in the eye.

"Niall i'm HORANY".

"You've got jokes". I finally got my message to her.She roughly push me down and sits on both side of me.

"You tried something new now I am going to return the favor".

Kimberly POV

I kiss from Niall's neck to his lips.He pulls at the hem of my shirt and takes it off me.I then pull his shirt off him and kiss from his lips down.When I reach his pants I palm him through his slacks.Niall's head threw back in pleasure.I smile knowing that I was making him feel good.I unzip his pants and pull out his penis.I lick the head of the penis until it was fully wet.Niall begin to moan.My lips then are wrapped around his penis I move it in and out of my mouth.Niall began to moan even louder.I knew that soon he would come.So I begin to suck harder and harder and then it happen.He came in my mouth.I swallowed it all.

"Damn.That was so great.Why don't you come up here".Niall says slipping on a condom.

"Okay".I pull off my pants and underwear and climb up on his long.I begin to moan and call his name out.We start to moan in sync.

"Ugh.Kimberly".We were running out of breath and we were becoming really sweaty.This sex had to be the best we ever had.I was almost reaching my climax.

"Ahhh.Niall.Harder.Harder".I said in between breaths.Me and Niall had finally came.I hopped off that 'mechanical bull' and on to the bed right be side him.We both breath uncontrollably.

"Yes"!!! Niall says with a happy face.

"What did you say that for".

"Well we made it.To our climax".

"Yeah.You were so great".

"Hey you got to go big or go home right".

"Sure".I roll over to his side and we cuddled.He looked so hot right now.Just his glow at this moment.The light glistened of his sweaty chest.We then fell a sleep in each others warm,wet and sweaty embrace.