Truth be told

Kimberly POV

Niall and I weren't able to get any privacy.First in the car,I mean I understand that we were outside anybody could have seen us.But in Niall's room though didn't even knock or anything and it had to be Liam. Liam was sending me some really awkward signals.He was always looking at me like he knew me before we had met here.Things seemed so complicated and he need to get his act together.I was not going to let him break me and Niall up I love him to much.Me and Liam were going for some breakfast to talk about the mishap from yesterday.

Liam POV

I was so excited Kimberly wanted to go out for breakfast with me.I'm pretty sure Niall knew about but he wasn't going.I wonder what she wanted from me. Did she want to talk, or maybe she was going to tell me she love me like I love her.I was rather nervous. I wanted to tell her how I fancy her much like Niall does but more.I wanted her to be mine.For the most part I just wanted to get in her pants and see how she was.I know it seems like I am a player but this is my first and last time I ever play a girl.This isn't me.When she was ready we both left. I always felt weird having her sleep in the same house as me.But even more weird having Niall watch us leave together.I wanted Kimberly but I didn't want to ruin my friendship with Nialler I love that bloke to much.He is my best lad so it would hurt me if he hated me for the rest of his life,I just couldn't live with myself.We got to the restaurant it was quite fancy it was a huge. We sat down at the tables and waited for our orders. Kim looked really good she had on a black dress and a red blazer,her shoes were black but they had red bottoms. Her lips were stained red by her lipstick. She had pulled her hair back into a bun. It was like she was trying to make me want her more.It was killing me on the inside but on the outside I was smiling. She was looking really good though.

"So how have you been". I ask her not knowing what to say.

"Liam please don't make this awkward you know how i've been".She was right and trust I really knew has she has been.

"So why'd you take me out this morning"?

"I wanted to talk to you about what happen yesterday".

"What happened yesterday"?I was playing dumb.

"Don't play dumb with me.Liam you know exactly what i'm talking about". She noticed and yes I did know what she was talking about.

"I'm sorry about it all I didn't mean to do that.I should have knocked". I explain to her.

" Look Liam I love you...-". I cut her off those three words was all I had to hear. 

"You do? Are you serious".

"Yes like a brother or friend.But I need you to stop with the looks and everything it creeps me out.I'm with Niall and if anything happened between and him,I would never date his friends that would hurt him so much". She then finished and added.Why didn't she love me more like she wanted to bone with me but no she liked me like a brother a brother. Brothers don't get love from there sisters they always play pranks on each other. I wanted more.

"Kim.Kimberly.I want to tell you something that might change something".

"What are you talking about something". She say with a giggle.

"Like our relationship.It could change because of what I'm about to say".

"Our relationship is fine.Nothing will change we will always be friends,Right".She says with a bewilderment look on her face.

"Not exactly.I have been wanting to tell since I first seen at the airport".

"You weren't there.I'm pretty sure. I mean I didn't see you".

"Ruby red slippers". I say with a smile.

"Omg you were there.What do you want to tell me go ahead i'm all ears".

"Kimberly.I...Love...You".I say I reach over the table and kiss her. She caught me by surprised and kissed back.She then pulls back and left out. What have I done.I kissed her without any warning.I caught her off guard. I pay for the food and leave out the restaurant. When I leave out I look around and she is no where to be found.Oh my gosh she is gone because of me,I done something terrible and she was going to tell Niall she tell him everything. He was going to kick my ass. I don't know what to do.First I had to find her. I can't believe what I did she is going to hate me for ever.