A Drunken Mistake

Kimberly POV

Me,Niall,Zayn,Perrie,Louis,Eli,Liam,and Danielle(Was the curly haired girl)went to the club.First we had order a few drinks.Niall gave me this fruity smelling drink.I drank it and it burnt my throat as I swallowed it.

"This is the first alcoholic drink I have ever had".

"Really I have had loads".

"Well of course you did now take me on to the dance floor and lets move our bodies".I say doing a crazy dance.I take his hand pull him to the dance floor as he takes a few more sips of his drink.He was a bad dancer but he looked cute trying.I see the other boys get on the dance floor and they begin doing there inbetweeners dance they were being so funny.A sexy song came on and Niall and I began to grind on the dance floor.It felt good being there at that time with Niall I really loved being with him.Niall and I began to kiss.We went back to the bar an ordered a few more drinks.I was about to be drunk soon I could feel it.It felt weird the room started to spin a little.I wasn't walking correctly ,and I couldn't stop screaming at people.I was new to this drunk thing so I couldn't control it at all.Everyone didn't look like themselves.I could here the sound of Niall's voice he was drunk,too.Everything was so blurry.I heard that Danielle girl yelling at Liam saying she was going home.I got back on the dance floor and danced with unfamiliar bodies.I didn't care.We decide to go home.Niall stayed back and drunk some more.Perrie,Zayn,Lou,and Eli went to there separate apartments.Perrie and Eli weren't drunk so they drove them.Liam and I shared a cab.He wasn't drunk he was buzzed but he still was intoxicated.

"Niall I love you your so hot and sexy".

"I'm not Niall i'm Liam".

"C'mon babe don't play games".

"Your drunk".

"No i'm Kimberly Perkins.Did you know I had a twin sister I didn't know about crazy right".

"Yeah".Liam says with a silent chuckle.

"Kiss me Niall". He leaned in and kissed just like asked.I pulled back feeling that his kiss was the same as usual.

"Why did you change the way you kiss again.First its lips.Then there is tongue.Now it just lips again.Make up your mind damn it".He began kissing me again it was still very unfamiliar to me.When we got home Liam helped out the car.I was a mess I was falling all over the place.I still was drunk and thought that Liam was Niall.Liam took me up stairs to Niall's room and put me in bed.

"Why are you leaving me lets get our freak on c'mon babe".Liam left to go to his room.

Liam POV

Things were being to get blurry for me now.I wasn't drunk why was this happening to me though.My head was beginning to pound I need to lay down for a while.Harry and Kendra were downstairs watching movies on the couch.I went to my room to go and lay down on my bed.

~~~~FIVE MINUTES LATER~~~~

I was sound asleep for a while then something was touching my private area.Someone was palming me through my pajama pants.It felt good.I look to see who it is and it was Kimberly.I wanted her to stop but then again it felt good.I began to kiss her neck and she started moaning.It felt good to do this but I knew I was going to regret it. I need to stop but I didn't want to.She began taking off my clothes so I returned the favor.She wanted me.In a drunk way but I didn't care.I reach over for the condom and slip it on.If I was going to sleep with her I had to a put on a condom.

Kimberly POV

Me and Niall were going to have sex like we did yesterday night on the plane I was excited to be able to do this with him again.It felt so good doing this.No interruption and lots of privacy.I began to call out his name.

"Niall.Ugh harder please.Ugh". He went harder and harder next thing you know we both came.I lay to the side.This wasn't the best sex we had but I was drunk what would I know right.I got dressed and went downstairs.I went to the fridge and got a juice box and sat at the table.As I drunk the juice I began sleepy I didn't want to go back upstairs or anywhere I didn't want to move so I stayed in the kitchen.I drunk that last little bit of the juice and fell asleep in my chair.Then I began to slip I fell out of the chair on to the floor.I was knocked out cold.I crashed.

Niall POV

I came home and went up my room.But,first I went to the kitchen.I saw Kimberly on the floor sleeping.She was drunk I already knew.It was her first time drinking.I got harry to take her upstairs because I was way to drunk to take her up there.I struggled up the stairs trying not to fall.Liam was in bed sleeping and I guess the other guys went somewhere else.I went to my room and went to cuddle with Kimberly.Before I knew I was sleeping like a baby.