Scrapbook

Kimberly POV

Niall and I wake up to the smell of fresh bacon.Me and him get dressed.I pull out our clothes.I pulled out Niall's usual outfit a white shirt and jeans.Then for me I pulled out a blue dress,white skull cap,gold heart bracelet,gold blue eyed owl necklace,and white wedges.Then for my make up I put on a pink sheer lip gloss and some mascara.Niall and I got dressed and went down the hall to eat some breakfast.

"You look beautiful Kimberly".

"Thank you so much.I wanted to make a good impression on the rest of the family".

"Oh pretty clothes or not i'm sure they would love you".Niall says to me giving me a peck on my cheek leaving it smelling like bacon.I hear footstep coming from behind me.It was Greg still in his PJ's.

"Hey Kim and Niall.How did you sleep last night".He says giggling like a little schoolgirl.

"SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH".Niall says loud.Everyone looks at him and he just give them a huge braces filled smile.

"So how did you sleep".Mama Horan asks.Greg walks down the hall laughing so hard.

"SHUT UP WE MUST NEVER SPEAK OF IT"!!!!Niall yells down the hallway.

"Niall what are you yelling about" ? Mama Horan asks.

"Nothin' mum it somethin' between me and Greg".Niall says eating more food.

"Well anyway,I slept like a baby".

"You didn't mind Niall's sleep talkin' ".

"Not really I gotten use to its funny yet adorable when he sleep talks".

"He use to do it as a child". Niall looks at me and rolls his eyes.

"Mum please don't start with the back stories".

"Your right we have no time.We need to get going".

"Thank you to many embarrassing stories".

"Exactly,we have enough time in the car and at the Reunion.So many to tell". Niall face meets his palm.I get to hear more about my Nialler. Niall had such a great relationship with his mother it was so sweet how they were so close.Before we leave Mama Horan grabs some big books.I wonder what those were for.We get in the car and drive down to the Reunion.Mama Horan gives me the big books that she grabbed.

"Look through them they hold a great amount of memories in them". I open the book and on the front page says 'THE HORAN FAMILY SCRAPBOOK' in big bold letters.I look through and see many picture of Niall when he was young.He was so adorable. I flip through another page and see the most adorable picture ever.I didn't show Niall because he would say it was so embarrassing.I just couldn't believe how adorable he looked in the red teletubbie costume.Then I asked a question about and he freaked out.

"Mama Horan what is the story behind this picture of Niall in this red teletubbie coustume".

"Teletubbie costume.Mum I thought you got rid of that picture let me see that.OH MY-.Why".

"Niall calm down.Anyway it was Halloween and we were looking everywhere for a costume and little Niall decide he wanted to be a red teletubbie.He went out in the outfit and he walked in it with pride.The other little chaps would tease him but he wouldn't care he just kept on going".

"Awwww so adorable".Niall just sat there with a mad look on his face.

"Oh stop it i think that's so adorable.Your look really cute in this picture.Don't be embarrassed.I might see worse in the future".Hey looks at me smiles and starts to kiss me.

"Get a room"!!!Greg says to us.

"We had one but someone invaded it".Niall says to him raising his eyebrow.

"What's that sweetie".Mama Horan says looking back at us.

"Nothin' nothin' it's between me and Greg mum don't worry 'bout it".The drive was about an hour long I feel asleep on Niall and he cradled me in his arms.