Sleep talking

Kimberly POV

During that night things were pretty weird.I woke up and stretched I took off my pajamas and put on some jean,a shirt and my jacket. I creep out of the room trying not to wake up sweet little sleeping Niall. I grab my phone and leave out. I sit on the beach and look at my phone. My brother had called and left a voice mail. I press a button so I could here it.

'Hey sis it's brandon mom wanted me to call and let you know we are going to be out of town we are going to see grandpa to help him move in to his new house. She wants you to stay with Niall. Wait a minute I know why your not answering you two are having sex right now. Use that co-'

I stopped the voice mail. Hearing Niall come up behind me. I hopped he didn't hear it.

"Good morning love".He said before he bent down to give me a kiss. He was shirtless in his swim trunks.

"Morning babe".

"How did you sleep".

"A little rough but nice".

"Why rough what happened"?

"Well it felt a little weird to be in an new state and all but it was nice cause you were there to cuddle with me".

''Well both of our bodies together did make us really warm".

"And last night I did here something weird was lucky enough to record it on my phone".

"Let me hear it see if I can make out what it was I have great ears". I did what he asked I played him the embarrassing video he didn't know what was coming but I knew exactly what was about to happen".

'(Rustling of sheets). (Niall moan and start speaking). No. Zayn put that crisp down its mine.Harry put down my pistachio nuts the bag has my name on it.Kiss me Kimberly. Right here on the lips.(Sheets rustling again).(Kimberly giggling quietly in the background) (Kimberly starts speaking to him slightly giggle). Niall. Niall. Sing for me. 'I want you to rock me.rock me.rock me.yeah'(Kimberly starts giggling) (Niall turns over and starts sleeping) (video ends).'

"Oh my gosh that is so embarrassing I didn't know I talked in my sleep".

"Well you do it was funny but cute at the same time.Ha ha".

"Let's go for another last swim for today"

"We can go swimming all week actually".

"What do you mean".

"I'm staying with you my mom and bro are out of town so we will be alone".

"Cool I want to take you to meet my mate today after we shower and everything".

"Okay that would be nice let me go get some breakfast first".

"Good i'm hungry"

"Of course you are". I leave and go to the nearest McDonald's and get us some pancakes and hash browns and some caramel machiatoos and hurry back to my babe.