Meeting the Family part 2

Niall POV

Kim fell asleep so all I wanted to do is cradle her in my arms.The car ride was an hour long it wasn't to long but it was long.We had finally got there.I wake her up in a special way by givng her a kiss on the cheek. When she woke up her eyes were a bit puffy but I thought she still looked beautiful.She kisses me back but insted of the lips she kisses me on the lips we kiss until the door opens and my mum tells us to get out of the car.

"Niall and Kim there is no time to kiss we are trying to get Kim to meet all the family.Besides who wants to miss another story about Niall".

"Okay mum".

"Yes Mama Horan". We both get out of car and walk towards the house hand and hand.My mum knock on the door.The door opens and the person I least wanted to see was standing there.....Cousin Patrica.I knew I was either screwed or my girlfriend really loves me for me.

"Brace yourself". I wishper to Kimberly.

"Hey Niall. Hows it going? Who is this? Is she your girlfriend? Your pretty. I missed you man. How is your band? Where have you traveled? Come in come in. Ihvae so much to ask you".Patrica was starting with the normal.Asking to many questions she was really going to screw me up.

Kimberly POV

Patrica Niall's cousin asked so many frigging questions she was getting on my nerves. I had to stay as far away from her as possiable. I decide I was going to stay with Niall so he can introduce me to everyone.Everyone looked like happy people nothing like my family everyone held grudges.For example if my grandmother took a dollar from my grandfather they would still be aruging about three years later.My grandparents never liked each other I wonder why they even got married.Anyway Niall's family were lovely people.As we walked around I see someone from the far corner of the garden running full speed towards us.It was Patrica she couldn't stop her self so she ended up running into us.We all fall into a bed of flowers.I fell where there we rose I got up and started screaming an crying to the sight of my bloody arm. luckly it didn't get on my dress. Niall rushes over to my side to help me with my arm.I was rushed into the bathroom to get my arm bandaged up.Niall pulled out the thornes and washed my arm off as I sat on the counter .My crying had finally stopped and my arm was all wrapped up.

"I'm so sorry about her she can be a bit of a hand full".

"Yeah.I can see my arm hurts a lot. What ever she says or does won't change my opinon of you.I love you way to much to care what someone says about you".

"I love you too".

"Oh and you looked so so adorable in that Teletubbie coustume".

"Thaks.Hey guess what".Niall whispers to me.

"What". I whisper back.

"We are alone.This is as private as it can get.No one will come in if they know someone is in here".

"And whats that supposed to mean".

"It means this".Niall leans in and began kissing me.I kiss him back.Then he pulls back and says.

"I wanna try something new".I knod 'yes' letting him know I am okay with it.Next thing I know his tounge was exploring the inside of my mouth.French kiss?Nice.I put my hands on his face and pull him closer.Niall's hand rides up my dress and I smile in the kiss.*KNOCK,KNOCK*.We both jump in suprise.

"Niall you and Kimberly need to get out of the bathroom we need you out here".

"Okay".Niall yells through the door.

"Damn.It was getting pretty steamy in here too".Niall says with a huge girn across his face.

"At least they knocked on the door am I right".

"That's right.We need some respect".Niall helps me off the counter and we go out to the living room where evryone was sitting.

"Where have you two gone off to".Greg says raising an eyebrow.

"We went to go get my arm wrapped up it was hurting pretty bad but it feels a little bit better now".

"Sure".Greg says with a smile knowing what we were doing other than wrapping my arm.We sat down on the floor.I sat down in front of Niall and he wrapped his arms around me as we sat on the floor.They were talking to me about how Niall was when he was younger and how his life was before One Direction.

"Niall was such a sweet boy and he still is.He would always be so sweet to everyone". His Aunt says to me.

"Yeah.He was good with the ladies as we can see.He was so helpful though".Greg exclaims.

"I know he is"?

"What do you mean"?Greg questions.

"Well I broke my leg and when I had to do stuff or go places Niall was there to help me every step of the way".

"Awww.Thats so sweet Niall.Your never going to change are you".

"Hey Kimberly lets hear a little about you.Right Guys"!! Patrica yells.I felt scared I didn't want to do it but then everyone wanted to know about me as well.Everyone was yelling and asking me to talk about myself so I had to end the noise.

"OKAY"!!! I brought them to my attention then I began talking.

"Well I am from Miami,Florida.I am 19 years old and I am studying music in collage".

"Oh thats nice.Are you all american".

"Actually no.I am part Irish and part hawiian".

"Hell ya you do".Niall whispers in my ear making a sexual joke in my ear and I smile.

"Oh so we are kinda like family,Right.Thats quite nice".Mama Horan says with her enlighting smile.

"If your relateship goes great you might end being part of the family".Papa Horan exclaims.We both smile and hug each other tightly.

Niall POV

"Wow.You guys are such a great couple".I was suprised at who said this.I thought I was dreaming but I don't think I really was.I mean my eyes are open.

"Hold on.Patrica is that you did you really just say that.This isn't happening".

"Well I can't keep you from being in a relatship anymore I have to let you live".

"So no more pranks".Patrica pulls something from behind her back.It was silly string.She sprays me and Kimberly with it.We both start laughing and we try to get it out of our hair.

"Starting now.No more pranks".We had to leave so me and Kim went to clean off quickly and left so we can get home and make our flight.

~~~~ONE HOUR LATER~~~~

Kimberly POV

We finally got to the house me and Niall shower quickly and get into something more comfortable.I pull out our clothes for both of us.I picked out the'Crazy Mofos' shirt and sweatpants.I wasn't the one to do the matching couple clothes but I was going to do it and we looked good together.Papa Horan tells us to hurry and say our goodbyes.

"Bye Greg I didn't stay to long but I know i'm going to miss you".I say giving him a hug.

"I have that affect on people".He replay's with a smirk.

"Bye Mama Horan.I will miss you hopefully I can comeback".

"Yes I hope you can come back,too.I was nice having you here".Niall and I hop in the car and we drive off to the private airport for our plane.