When the cast is away Kim and Niall play part 1

~~~~FIVE WEEKS LATER~~~~

Niall POV

"You ready to get this cast off". The doctor said to Kimberly with a smile. Kim was really scared she was scared that the saw was going to cut her leg off. I told they are pros they would never cut her leg off she also was scared her leg was going to be ugly.

"Your leg is going to be fine I promise you. If something bad happens then we are suing for a lot". I want to take good care of my babe. She grabs my hand as they turn on the powerful cutting machine.

"No Niall I don't want to I am way to scared besides I can live with a cast the rest of my life".

"NO WAY!!!! We are get this cast off you have things planned that we can't do with your cast".

"Like what"? She asks. I lean over and whisper in here and she looks at me and smiles. She starts freaking out even more so I pull her close as they bring over the cast cutter and kiss her and hold the kiss until it over. The cast drop to the floor and she suddenly pulls away and looks down at her leg.

"Omg my leg it fine i'm going to be fine oh thank god".

"I told you babe you are fine your legs are perfect".

"Niall thank you for take care me with my broken leg your such a great boyfriend".

Kimberly POV

We were going to his house to celebrate me having my cast off there was going to be a pool party.Hopefully this time no one got hurt. Before we went to his house stopped by my place to change into our swimwear.We got back into the car and drove to his house.On the way there I called my mom to let her know that I was okay and that my cast was off and my leg was finally free.When we showed up there were many cars outside.I guess was going to be meeting a lot of new people. The towels and pool bag full of our spare clothes were in the back seat. I went to the back to grab the bag.I opened the back door and there was Niall sitting in the backseat just staring at me.

"You are so beautiful". He pulls me in to the car and starts kissing me like crazy. I sit in the car with him and start to kissing I kissing him back. I pull the door closed and turn to see Niall laying down so I move towards him and put my legs on each side of his body so am straddling him. It felt good doing this the right way instead of being forced and videotaped. I really love Niall I think I might even marry him someday. Our kiss get deeper and deeper. I could feel him getting hard.I pulled back and looked at him funny.

"Do you not like that"? He says. I look at him and smile and he see that I was just kidding.We start to kiss again.For some reason there was a lot of tapping on the car windows we were thing maybe it started to rain but the we heard familiar voice saying our names.We look up and there were to boys on both side of the car in my side I saw Louis and Liam staring in the window and Zayn and Harry on the other side.I scream and try to cover up.Niall holds me close and we both start laughing.

"Hey Niall there is no time to play around with your bird.There is time for that later". They just stand there and stare at us.

"Come on fellas. Why'd you have to go and mess up a perfect moment".

"We're sorry lad but people are waiting on you know who". Harry says pointing at me.

"Hold on why am I part of this who is waiting on me". I look at everyone and then back at Niall."Niall whats going on,What are they talking about? Guys what do you mean there are people waiting on me. I need an answer you guys". I get off of Niall and give him the pool bag so he could hide his boner.

"Meet us inside and you will see. And don't you guys start up again".Zayn says as they walk away.For a while we sit in the car and stare at each other.We fix ourselves we were a mess.As soon as Niall calms down we get out of the car and walk over to the house. Niall lets me in first and when I step in the door everyone scream surprise at me. The boys came over and gave me a bunch of hugs and kisses on the cheek. They made a party for my cast removal so sweet. OMG I was so excited because I met a lot of awesome celebs like beyonce.We talked for hours.There were girls everywhere I was mad because I thought about Niall trying to impress them but he was next to me the whole time.I was proud of him he was next to me holding my hand. After talking to everyone we all got in the pool people started to leave and soon it was just a few of us left. Zayn,Louis,and Harry were with some girls.Some girls was up on Liam but he didn't like it he was paying no attention to her. Me and Niall were in the hot tub we stayed away from them we sat in the hot tub talking to each other. Niall pulls me close and whispers in my ear.

"I'm going to marry you someday.Did you know that"?

"What are you saying are you intoxicated cause your being crazy".

"No i'm not kidding i'm serious i've never loved anyone like I loved you.You were my first real love actually.Kimberly I really love.I'm serious with put you I just could have as much fun as I have had with you and only you". I look at him with tears coming out of my left eye. He put his hand to my cheek wipes the tear away and kisses me. We then start to passionately making out. After about 20 minutes we decide to go upstairs to his room.