Chapter 14

Soo-Ri's POV
Today is Saturday and there's nothing to do around my apartment.

Since Kai is fixing the cameras outside. I went to my pillow and pulled out Kai's profile.

I openeed the folder and started to read his profile.

Kim Jongin, age 19. graduated from SOPA High School. He studied dance, and secretly studied of being a bodyguard. He's the first bodyguard to join the Police department, with Han Min-Jun. Jongin is also known as 'Kai'. Jongin has two sisters, but they were raped and murdered after. His father, Kim Jaejoong, the well known bodyguard of a group called 'DBSK'. His mother, Choi Hye Yeon, also a bodyguard. She protected the Queen of England on her first mission. When Jongin was only 9 years old...his parents died, sacrificed themselves to save their children.

Now, Kim Jongin is officially a bodyguard. Protecting Han Min-Jun's adopted daughter, Lee Soo-Ri.

As I got done reading, I let a tear fall for a reason. Kai's parents sacrificed themselves to save him and his two older sisters, but...his two older sisters got raped and then murdered at the scene.

I wiped my tears and started to put the folder away.

"Hey, Soo-Ri. I was wondering---Whoa, you okay?" Kai asked, coming into my room.

I quickly looked away and wiped my tears.

Kai sat down beside me.

"You okay, Soo-Ri?" he asked again.

I turned to him and forced a smile.

"Ne, I'm okay." I said.

He arched his brow at me.

"You sure?"

I nodded.

Kai suddenly leaned closer to me, while I sat there, waiting for something to happen.

He suddenly stroked my cheek.

"Then why your cheeks are wet?" he asked.

I quickly pulled away and stood up.

"Um...uh...Kai. Can you leave? I need to shower." I said.

Kai got up and walked closer to me. I stepped back as he kept on coming towards me.

He trapped me by his arms around me.

"You're suppose to call me 'Oppa'. Remember?" he said.

I gulped and looked away.

I can feel Kai's hot breath on my neck.

"Or you wanted me to be serious with you?" he asked.

I turned to him.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

He smriked and leaned a little closer.

I could even hear my heart beating faster.

"Maybe I should....watch you undress."

I gasped and pushed him.

"Y-Yah! Pervert!"

He chuckled and poked my nose.

"Just kidding, Soo-Ri."

I rolled my eyes and went towards the door.

"Can you please leave?" I asked.

Kai put his hands into his pockets and chuckled.

"Sure. And after you're done...come downstairs, I want to give you something." he said and left my room.

I closed the door.