The walk

"I'm so hungryyyyyyyyy!!!!"hanabusa whines.

I rolled my eyes an everyone glared at him.

"Why didn't you bring tablets!?" ruka yelled.

"I forgot"he replies to her.

I stopped in my tracks. Then I placed a hand on my forehead.

"So....you all left there without even thinking as to so much bring a pack of tablets?!"I yelled.

They all shrieked when I yelled. I never yell. Well....not that much anyway. Hanabusa jumped into rukas arms but she dropped him on the ground.

"Why don't you all just hunt an animal?"I asked.

They all gaped at me like I was stupid.

"Did I say something wrong?"I asked.

"Animal, Human, and blood tablets are three different things I'd never put my lips to such a vial creature!"hanabusa says.

I was fed up with this. With there bickering I'd never get to Luna in time. I saw a head sized rock and punched through the top with my fist forming a perfect bowl shape. Then before he could question what I was doing I pulled out a dagger and sliced my hand. The bowl soon filled with blood. I handed it to hanabusa.

"Drink up. Don't worry you most likely won't need anymore for about a month because my bloods different"I explained.

He took it as I turned away and began walking. This was going to be a VERY long walk on foot...

(Okay so I know that this is an EXTREMELY short chapter but this is the last chapter for this book....DONT WORRY there will be a second book I promise!!! Thank you all so so much for reading this book it is one of my favorite fabrications be sure to check out my other books if your interested thanks Byeeess for now!!!)