LEORAI!!!!!!!!

Computer: *ding*
Me: YAS!!! *reads dare* LEO, KARAI, Get in here now!!
Karai: *walks in with Leo* What? What? What?
Me: you guys got a dare from, maddie_neon_lights that says that you guys have to plan out your future together, if you had one, which you will!
Leo and Karai: *blushes*
Me: ok so talk about your future *leaves the room*
Karai: wait where are you going?
Me: oh I have softball practice...Bye!! *leaves to go to softball practice*
Karai:Ok, I guess we should plan out are future together, if we are to have one
Leo:yeah, so what do you want to talk about first?
Karai: well if we were to get married, how many kids do you want and would you want a boy or a girl?
Leo: oh um I would like 3-4 kids and at least one boy and one girl... You?
Karai: I would probably want at least 4 and I would prefer a girl but I would like a to have boy two!
Leo:ok.. If I proposed, where would you want the wedding?
Karai:Oh I would probably want the wedding at the beach or a church... You?
Leo: Um, probably at the beach or somewhere outside.
Karai:ok, if we were to buy a house after marriage, where would you want to live?
Leo:Um, probably Japan, you?
Karai:Either some place around here or Tokyo
Leo:well, if we were married would you want are kids to learn ninjutsu?
Karai:Yes, definitely!!
Leo:Same
Karai: ok so random question here, do you think, if we had a baby, would it be human or a turtle?
Leo: probably human, because I would want are kids to have your amazing looks! *blushes* *leans closer to Karai*
Karai: *blushes* thanks and I would want are kids to have your perfect ocean blue eyes! *leans closer to Leo as their inches from each other's lips*
Leo: *leans closer so their lips lightly touch* *and pulls back wishing he didn't make the wrong move*
Karai: *cups Leo's check and smashes their lips together*
Leo: * surprised at first then relaxes and puts hands around Karai's hips*
Karai:*puts hands around Leo's neck*
Leo: *kisses deeper**puts hands right above Karai's butt*
Karai:*Feels Leo's hand travel near her butt* mmm~~~~
Leo:*slowly grabs Karai's butt making sure she's ok with it*
Karai:MMM~~~*moans louder as she plays with the ends of Leo's mask*
Leo:mmm~ *kisses passionately*
Karai: *licks the bottom of Leo's lips asking for entrance*
Leo: *happily gives Karai entrance*
Karai: *fights Leo's tounge for dominance*
Leo: *pushes Karai up against a wall*
Karai: Mmmhh--mm~ *pulls off Leo's mask and throws it on the floor*
Leo: *slides hand up Karai's shirt and rubs her sides*
Karai: *puts hand on Leo's chest as the other one pushes him deeper into the kiss*
Leo: *kisses her deeply and kisses down to her neck trying to find her sweet spot*
Karai: *moans into Leo's ear?*ohh Leo~~ Right their~~
Leo: *starts to kiss harder and harder into her neck, kissing, licking, and bites into her neck*
Karai: Ohh Leonardo~~ *says louder*
Mikey: *walks into the room and sees Leo and Karai* AAAAHHHH!!! LEO'S EATING KARAI, LEO'S EATING KARAI!!! *runs out of the room screaming*
Leo and Karai: *quickily pulls away from each other and starts blushing a deep red*
Me: what going on in here??!!
Karai and Leo: NOTHING!!!
Me: ok than why was Mikey screaming Leo's ea---
Karai: Um I love to stay and chat but I gotta go, bye *runs out of room*
Leo: Me too, bye! *runs out of room*
Me: well then!! *gets annoyed and starts listening to music*
(2 hours later)
Leo: *blushes and walks up to Rosie* U-Umm, Rosie?
Me: Yeah, Leo what's up?
Leo: well I wanted to ask you a question.
Me: and I might have a answer... So what's the question?
Leo: W-Well, Um *whispers in my ear* I need help asking Karai to be my girlfriend.... *blushes a deep red*
Me: YESS!!! *screams at the top of my lungs*
Leo: *covers Rosie's face with my hand* Shut up, I don't want anyone to know about it!!
Me: *nods* *leo let's go of my mouth*
Leo: so will you help me?
Me: OF CORSE you 2 will make such a cute couple!!!!
Leo: ok ok so how do I ask her without embarrassing myself???
Me: Well um Valentine's Day is soon and you can ask her to be your valentine and then take her on a date and ask her to be you girlfriend!!!
Leo: Ok thanks Rosie I will tell you want happens!!
(Valentine's day💙)
Leo: *buys a dozen rosees and walks over to Karai*
Leo: umm Karai will you be my valentine?? *blushes**hands out roses*
Karai: Aww, yes Leo I would love to be your Valentine!! *kisses Leo's check and takes the roses*
Leo: oh and I was also wondering, I-if you would go on a date with me tonight?
Karai: Of course Leo!!
Leo:R-Really?
Karai: Yes!
(Night)
Me: ok you got the money?
Leo: yes
Me: got your tie?
Leo: yes!
Me: got the roses?
Leo: Yes!
Me: are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend?
Leo: YES!!
Me: good now go on your date and tell me what happens!!
Leo: thanks Rosie!! *leaves and walks to Karai's room* *knocks on her door*
Karai: *opens the door to see her wearing a light blue dress and some sneakers*
Leo: woah... You look... Wow!
Karai: *giggles* thanks Leo
Leo: oh and um these are for you...
Karai: thanks Leo!!
Leo:so.. Shall we go! *blushes*
Karai:Sure!! *links arms with Leo*
(Time skip after the PERFECT dinner and at the beach waiting for the sunset?!!!)
Karai: Wow Leo, this was an amazing date! *puts head on shoulder*
Leo: yeah it was! *blushes looking down at her*
Karai: *holds Leo's hand*
Leo:K-Karai?
Karai:Yes Leo?
Leo:Umm, can I ask you something? *blushes*
Karai:Sure, what is it?
Leo:Um, W-Will you be m-my G-Girlfriend?? *blushes a deep red*
Karai: *gets off of Leo's shoulder and stares into his blue eyes and smile* *grabs his face and kisses him*
Leo: *stiffens then relaxes and starts to kiss back*
Karai: *brakes the kiss* I would love to be your girlfriend, captain! *kisses Leo again*
Me: *hiding in the shadows* AWW!! So adorable!!!*fangirls* Plz comment and ask some more dares!! Bye!!!