Chapter sixteen

Chapter sixteen

Rick's PoV

He tastes just as good as I thought he would, I fumble behind me until I find the bathroom door. I stop kissing him long enough to get us inside and lock the door behind us "I don't know why your here but I'm really happy you are" I tell him as I scoop him up and put him on the counter next to the sink. I immediately recapture his mouth with mine and kiss him like my life depends on it. He moans and it spurs me on, I trust my throbbing erection into his crotch and find that he's as hard as I am making me even more turned on. His fingers tread through my hair as he begins to grind into me, I run my hands down his back and around his front slowly making my way under his top. When I reach his nipples I tweek and pinch them softly earning another moan from the sexy fucker in my arms.

All of a sudden his hand travels to my crotch and he begins stroking me through my pants. I know I should care that we are in a bathroom, hell that we're in a stinky bar bathroom and I know I should care that we haven't hashed things out between us yet but I don't give a rats ass right now. I've wanted this little beauty from day one and I'm going to satisfy my urge just a little bit if he's willing and from the noises and actions coming from him right now I'd say he's more than willing.

Just as I move to open my pants he beats me too it and in a flash he has both of our cocks uncovered and he presses them together creating an amazing friction of desire to run through me. I kiss every part of his neck and face dipping in for a tongue twisting kiss every so often. Theo strokes faster and calls out my name and it's the most erotic thing I've ever heard. His pulls get uneven as the pleasure takes over so I take my turn and join my hand with his, he cries out as I grip us both, hard. Together we twist, stroke and pull our cocks and it doesn't take long before I feel my orgasm building "I'm going to cum, cum with me angel" I whisper to Theo. It's like a fire building as both of us shoot our cum onto our joined hands and I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life.

Reality kicks in and I hope he won't regret this, I remove my hand and get tissue for Theo to clean himself up "that was fucking amazing" he breathes out, he's not regretting it then I think to myself. I look over at him and he's slumped against the mirror penis still hanging, out cum still on his hand and a happy, sated look on his face and I can't help but laugh. "What?" He asks "nothing, I was just hoping you wouldn't regret having our first sexual experience in a bar bathroom but then I looked at you and it's obvious you don't. You look like the cat that got the cream" I tell him as I go over and fix him up. "Incase you didn't notice, sexy boss man, it was me who pulled out our ding dongs and got to work, so no, I don't regret it" he laughs.

I scoff at the name ding dong but don't mention it, we get fixed up and he tells me "we need to talk, can we go to your place, I know rob and Noel have Kate so I'm free for the evening if you are" I am happy I get to spend time with him but I know we need to clear the air too so I agree. We leave and grab a taxi to my place. I'm interested in his reaction to our home so I watch his face as we pull up "wow, nice mansion. Do you live here alone?" He asks. "No all three of us live here. We have separate wings so we have privacy but we share the common ground aka living room and kitchen. We didn't want to live away from each other as yet" he nods and I know he gets it because he wouldn't want to leave Kate either.

Yes our home is big but we've worked hard to get here so we made our dream home, we don't spend foolishly and we donate our time and money to charity so we allowed ourselves this one big luxury. I take his hand in mine and lead him to my personal living room, the house is quiet so I know the others are not home yet. "Call your brothers Rick they are worried about you" Theo demands and I feel guilty over my behaviour. I've never been the one to act recklessly and make them worry. I call Lor and he sounds so relieved to hear my voice I feel like a piece of shit for leaving them like that. He reassures me that they are fine and that they understand why I left, then he tells me to 'go get my man' the little shit that he is but I laugh it off. I get ice for my angels eye and sit next to him while applying it "right lets talk" Theo says and I get a knot of apprehension in my stomach at what's to come. I just nod as say "ok".