Chapter eighteen

Rick's PoV

I look down at the sleeping beauty in my arms and sigh, he's so beautiful and he's all mine. My eyes drift to the black eye he's sporting and I want to go to the prison and kill the bastard "relax Rick I'm ok" Theo mumbles sleepily. "What are you talking about?" I question. He opens his sky blue eyes and looks directly into mine and says "every time you look at my eye you get tense and angry, it's gonna be there for at least a week so you need to get used to it or stay away from me in-" "woah there no need for that, I'll stop ok?" He just nods and snuggles back into my side. He fell asleep last night after the medication kicked in so I just brought him to my bed where we slept together all night, thankfully he doesn't seem to mind that I stripped him of his clothes leaving him in only his boxers. Also thankfully, he doesn't seem to mind that I'm only in mine, if the way he's rubbing his body against me is any indicator of that I'd say he's happy I am.

"Mmm, I like waking up beside you, your comfy" he moans in my ear and I feel myself harden. "Snow angel if you don't want me to fuck you into the mattress right now, I suggest you stop moaning and rubbing against me" I warn but the little minx doesn't listen. Instead he rubs his hand down my abs and I gasp as he trails his fingers all around my groin never hitting my cock or balls. "Stop teasing me angel" I groan out as I expect him to stop but does he, oh no. He grasps me firmly and rolls his hips against my leg letting me feel how turned on he is too. "No fucking big man but we can have a little fun" he whispers seductively just as he kneels between my legs and frees my cock. He gives me a sexy smirk and lowers his head, gently he licks me from base to tip and I physically arch back when he engulfs me in his mouth, he's certainly not shy.

He lick, sucks and teases me and I'm in heaven. All of a sudden I feel his finger teasing my entrance, I've never been bottom and I doubt I ever will but the feeling from that digit had me cumming immediately. I feel my whole body tense as the most euphoric feeling washes over me. Theo continues to lick and suck me until I am having light spams of pleasure and he swallows my whole load with a wide grin. "Jesus your trying to kill me, here I thought I'd be the one who had to go slow and give you time to get used to the idea of doing sexual things with me. But you, your a brazen face and I love it. Let me take care of you now angel" I breathe out through panted breaths. "No need love" he tells me whilst looking down. I notice he has his free hand wrapped around his own shaft and he's got cum on his fingers. The sight is enough to turn me on but I will myself to calm down.

"Naughty boy" I tease and I notice his dick twitch, hum something to remember, he likes that. He leaves the bed and washes up in the ensuite, as he comes back I ask "hey, it's Friday today would you spend the weekend with me?" He looks regretful as he answers "I'd love to but I can't expect Rob and Noel to take Kate that long. She's my responsibility not theirs. Last night is the longest I've ever left her" silly boy "no, I meant Kate and the others too. I'll ask Ben, Lorcan and my best friend Darius to come along too. It'll be fun" he looks like he's thinking it over then says "sure I'll ask them what they think but I think they would like that. Kate has never seen anywhere like this bef-".

I cut him off "she can see here anytime, we'll be going to my log cabin about two hours away. You don't need money before you say it but you do need to promise me time alone with me especially Saturday night. Will you go on a date with me Saturday night, I probably shoulda started out with that huh?" He burst out laughing and comes over to kiss me "your too cute Rick and yes I would love to. Now I have to get to work I have an appointment at eight sharp I must keep" it's my turn to laugh "why not look right now baby, I'm right here and all yours" he blushes and it amazes me that he's so open with me sexually but if I call him mine or get cute with him he's all shy.

We have breakfast together and I realise Lor and Ben must have eaten in their own rooms to give us privacy. We get to work and I kiss him quickly before I enter my elevator. When I get to my office I found my brothers inside already "good morning" I greet them. "Someone looks nice and relaxed, I take it you've made up with Theo" Lor teases but he won't get to me today so I shock him by teasing right back "yep, all night long bro" unexpectedly Ben bursts out laughing "oh my god, you got him good Rick, look at his face" he says wiping tears of laughter from his eyes. I do and soon I join in Bens laughter Lor is stunned into silence and that's a first. We calm down and I say "are you boys up for a weekend in the cabin?" That breaks Lorcan out of his state as he shouts "hell yeah!".