Chapter twenty three

Pic of the pool house.

Last chapter.

Theo's PoV

I'm nervous but so ready for this, we enter the car and Rick holds my hand as we drive. I see him stealing glances at me but I don't comment on it, I know he's worried that I'm not ready but I'll soon fix that. I'm going to eat him alive. Soon we arrive at the cabin and I make my way toward the front door when Rick's voice stops me "not there snow angel, this way" and he stretches his hand out to me. He leads me around the property and toward the pool house. When he unlocks it and I see that the fire is illuminating the room and there is a large soft rug in front of it. Various candles are placed around adding a glow that looks magical. I love it and as I look at Rick I can see he's nervous about my reaction to it.

"Rick, this couldn't possibly be more perfect. Thank you for going to so much trouble for me, I love you" I tell him and he visibly relaxes. "Phew, I thought you would think it was too cheesy and laugh at me. I want your first time, our first time together to be special" that does it, I can't wait so I kiss him with all the passion I'm feeling. He leads us to the fire and stops kissing me, he lays me down and beings to undress me. I start to get impatient and begin to pull at my own clothes but I receive a swat to the thigh that stops me "don't, you naughty boy, I'm in control" I'm leaking pre cum from the dominant behaviour as I think 'so much for eating him alive'. Rick leans above me and takes my hair into his hand a little roughly and I'm panting "you like it a little rough, huh angel" he says as his breath hits my face and he tugs at my strands.

Fuck me, we've only begun and he can read me like a book. I've always fantasised about a big, strong man being a able to take me into his arms and turn me into putty. Looks like dreams do come true sometimes. I'm not into BDSM but I like a man who takes charge. I whimper as he tugs again and I realised I didn't answer him "yes, yes I do, take me Rick please" he pus his finger over my lips and I nip at it, "mmm, naughty boy, now I'm going to go slower" he says and I groan but stop being cheeky. For now.

He kisses up and down my neck and his hand rubs along my body. I love the attention he is giving me so I relax and enjoy it. He gets onto his knees and removes my shirt kissing the exposed skin as he unbuttons it. When my chest is bare he proceeds to kiss and feel every inch of it, whispering along the way about how beautiful I am or how much he loves me. I feel loved and cherished by my man and nothing could make me happier than that. Next he removes my shoes and socks giving me a light foot massage. I can see he's as aroused as I am and it's a turn on to know I effect him like that.

He finally reaches for my pants and gently pulls them down with my boxer briefs and my dick is standing to attention waiting for him as he takes me in his mouth. I watch as his beautiful blue eyes look into mine as he gives my cock much needed pleasure. He takes me to the back of his throat and swallows making my back arch from the sensation. Root to tip he licks me, balls to ass he fondles, until I cry out in ecstasy. I'm on cloud nine as he slowly prolongs my really orgasm.

I don't even notice him strip until his big, beautiful cock is in my face "suck" he commands and I'm hard within seconds from it but I do as I'm told nonetheless. Leaning up on my elbows I take him as far into my throat as it'll allow, I can't use my hands to keep him in place and I think that was his intention because he takes over immediately. He begins to softly face fuck me and it's fucking hot. I lick his tip when he pulls out, I hollow my cheeks and suck when he goes back in, with our new found rhythm it's not long before he is fucking my mouth in a faster pace and calling out my name as he cums down my throat.

He falls beside me and I wrap myself around his naked frame gently rubbing my hard on against his leg. We stay like that for a few minutes until I lean up and kiss him seductively, I run my hands down his ripped body and grind into his thigh. He moans, I instantly find his hard cock and tug it, he turns us so I'm under him, he reaches behind the logs stored for the fire and takes out a condom and lube. "Are you clean?" I ask trusting him to be honest. "Sweetheart, I've only been with three others before you, none of them meant anything to you. They were friends with benefits not lovers. Each time I used protection and each time I got a health check when our time expired. So yes I'm clean but if you'd rather I get ch-" "no love I trust you and thank you for telling me all of that" I say as I place the condom aside and kiss him.

I hear the bottle being opened and for the next few minutes Rick carefully fingers me, adding a fresh digit each time he thinks I'm ready and relaxed enough. Soon I feel his fingers leave me and he looks me in the eyes as he places the tip into my hole, each inch he pushes into me stings but he's keeping me strong by softly talking me through it with words of love. Once he's in me to the hilt he stops and waits, when I feel ready I tell him "I'm ready Rick" with long slow trusts he starts to fuck me.

He keeps up the slow pace and I realise he's making sweet love to me, not fucking me. "Lift your hips Angel, push against me, feel me inside that tight, hot hole of yours" he instructs so I do and oh my god the pleasure doubles "that's it baby, feel that, that's your prostate. Do you like my cock hitting that special place hum?" Jesus,his words are like hot lava flowing through my veins, my body reacts instantly as I begin to move faster. Rick only answers by pounding harder, he watches me as I fall apart in his arms and I can only stare as he does the same. With a final cry we both come undone as I cum on my stomach and he cums inside me. With a few last trusts we ride out our high together.

He kisses me and I respond, eventually he looks into my eyes and says "I never thought I would find the love of my life. Your my everything darling and I love you". I feel tears form in my eyes, how did I get so lucky, me, the kid that watched as his mother puked on the floor, as she fucked men, as she took drugs and worst of all, as she neglected him and his sister beyond belief. How did I get such a good man to call my own. One thing is for sure, I'll never take this love for granted, I'll never need to with this man "I love you so much, you make me so happy, I've had a tough life but so have you. Let's make life good together my big, sexy boss man". Those were the last words spoken for a long time that night as he made love to me and then fucked me into oblivion over and over again. Oh and I loved every second of it.