H-hey.....

Ally's P.O.V

Why do I have to be so awkward? I ran off with the aspirin and ran in my room. I grabbed my water bottle and drank the pills down. I looked over at the homework I didn't finish last night. I groaned and got a pencil out and started working.

I was in deep focus until someone interrupted me. "Hey." He said. I looked at him. It was Calum. "H-hey." I stuttered and mentally face palmed. "You know I'm s-" I cut him off.

"It doesn't matter anymore, just forget about it." I responded a bit harshly. He nodded sadly and turned away looking around. I went back to my math homework but I was stuck on one problem.

"Need help?" He asked. "No, I can do it myself," I responded back coldly. "You can leave now." I said pointing at the door.

He nodded and got up. "By the way, the answer is 45cm." He said and I slammed the door in his face.

I circled the answer he told me and sighed. Why did I have to be so mean? I shut my book and curled into a ball and cried a little.

Calum's P.O.V

At least I tried. I went back downstairs and found the guys on their phones. "Calum read this!" Mikey said giving me his phone.

"Bassist Calum Hood from 5 Seconds Of Summer had a wild night with a blonde mystery chick, who could she be?" I read aloud.

"Fans are going crazy!" Luke said.

"Yeah man, who was this mystery chick?" Ashton asked.

"I can't remember." I shrugged.

"What are we gonna tell management?" Ash asked worried.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Me either, but we better think of something fast, John said he's coming over and he canceled a important meeting for this." Luke said worried showing us his phone.

"Back from tour and causing problems!" Mikey said irritated. "It wasn't my fault, it's your fault! You're the ones who made me go to that stupid party!" I nearly yelled at them,

"Calm down buddy, we know. Just keep your shit together when John comes an say it was an accident." Luke said calmly. "Oh no." Ash said as he handed me his phone looking down.

"It's A-Ally......" I said quietly looking at the picture. We were grinding on each other. I handed Ash his phone back and put my face in my hands.

"What?!" Luke asked taking Ash's phone. His eyes nearly popped out of his head. "We can't let her know." I said quietly. "You!" Luke said jumping out of his seat, luckily Ash and Mikey held him down.

"Luke, if I knew it was her I wouldn't even go close to her." I said. He calmed down and glared at me. "Yeah Luke, it was an accident." Mikey said trying to calm him down. "Whatever." Luke huffed.

There was a knock on the door. "CALUM!" John yelled. "Yes John?" I asked scared, but trying to sound brave. "What the fuck did you do?!" He yelled at me. "J-John it was a ac-"

"No, I don't want to hear it, do you know who this girl was?" John asked me cutting me off. "No." I lied. "If you are lying to me, I swear" John warned me.

The guys looked at me. "Can I have a minute with the guys?" I asked and John nodded and took his phone out. I went into the kitchen with the guys.

"Why don't you just tell him it was Ally?" Mikey asked.

"I just don't want to get her in this situation, it was my fault and she had nothing to do with it." I sighed.

"Calum, you know John." Mikey said quietly. I sighed.

"Luke?" I asked. "I don't want to get her involved in this too, but then- just stick to the 'I can't remember' plan." He said sighing. We all nodded and went back into the living room where John was sitting.

"So who was this blonde chick?" He asked again. "I can't remember." I shrugged. "How can't you remember?!" He shouted. I shrugged and he sighed in frustration.

"I will find out who she was, and if I find out that you lied to me...." He warned and left. I sighed and sat down, face in my hands.

"Don't worry, it's gonna be impossible. She had a ton of make up on, it'll be hard to even recognize her." Mikey said patting my back.

He's right. If I didn't know it was her, John wouldn't even suspect it was her. "We should probably just relax and go somewhere." Mikey said. We all nodded. "Can Ally come?" Ash asked.

"Yeah, why not?" Mikey said, lighting up the mood. Luke went and knocked on her door and they talked or something.

Ally's P.O.V

"But Luke! I don't want to go." I said. "Is this because of Calum?" He asked. "Of course not! I just have loads of homework." I explained lying. "Due on Monday, now come on!" he said dragging me out if my room.

"Can I at least change?" I asked and he nodded. I put on an outfit :

and did my natural make up

and did my natural make up. A liquid eyeliner, some mascara and a light pink lipstick. I texted Joe to see if he wanted to come and he said he'll be right over.

"Uh- you look pretty Ally." Calum stuttered. "Not that you don't everyday, but- you know never mind." He said blushing looking down. I blushed and remembered I had to tell them about Joe.

"Oh, Joe's coming too." I said smiling.

Calum's smile faded. "Yeah sure." Mikey smiled, but it was a fake smile.
There was a knock on the door and it was Joe. I leaned in and gave him a kiss until Luke cleared his throat.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Heyi! That sucked! Anyways, hope you enjoyed! Vote and comment!
We're sticking to the updating all week plan! Yay!
-💙