Jealous? ;)

This chapter may suck because I wrote it in class, in the bus and at the dinner table!

Ally's P.O.V

We sat through half an hour of Professor Hood and Assistant Urie teaching us about streaking. I'm not gonna lie, I kinda did learned one or two things.....

We were all laughing, said our goodbyes and hung up. Calum sneaked up behind me and put my glasses on my face. "Calum!" I said. He laughed and ran off.

"Get back here Hood!' I screamed, chasing him. He laughed but then stopped. I bumped into John. "Hello Ally." he smiled. "Hey John." I smiled giving him a hug.

"You have very beautiful blue eyes and beautiful blonde hair." He said. "Um thanks?" I said blushing. "You remind me a lot of the mystery blonde in the news right now." He smirked. "What?" I asked confused.

"Have you not seen the latest episodes of 'Celeb Gossip'?" He asked me. "No." I said disappointed. I've watched almost every episode but I've missed 2...

"Lets watch it now then!" John smiled. "No! I mean, no because I'm watching Spongebob!" Mikey whined. "Celebs are more important than your little baby shows!" I said snatching the remote from his hands.

"Hey!" He said trying to get the remote back. I scrolled quickly through the channels. I found it and started watching.

"We have more information about this mystery girl that bassist Calum Hood had a wild night with. She had blue eyes, blonde hair and was wearing the smoky eye. We also were lucky enough to find a witness from the party. His name is Jacob Whitesides and he is joining us and gonna tell us about this night." The interview said as the guy who supposedly is 'Jacob' came out.

"So, she was obviously really hott! She told me she was his ex girlfriend and her brother was Luke. She was super curvy, sorta tall, blonde and blue eyed. She was wearing a tight short red dress up to her knees and black really high heels. Not gonna lie she looked super hottt!" He said popping out the t's.

My face turned completely red as I looked down. Wait! So it was me and Calum? Is that where I knew him from? I'm so confused! My eyes still glued to the ground when Jacob said something.

"She said her name was Alice? No it was Ally!" He said stopping to think and then smiled. I'm gonna get in so much trouble! "Ally? Huh, who would've thought this sweet little girl would've caused all this drama!" John said smirking wanting to put his arm around me but I pushed him away.

Calum looked down. They all did, except John. "I knew you guys lied to me. Wow Calum, you hooked up with your best friend's sister and ex girlfriend, wow!" John said clapping sarcastically. "Shut up!" Calum said turning red with anger.

I didn't even know how to react. I just stood there awkwardly, I didn't know what to do or how to feel. Should I be mad? Sad? Happy? Nervous? Excited? Confused? I couldn't handle my feelings and stormed off to my room and slammed the door shut.

I plopped on my bed frustrated. I sighed in frustration and got my phone out. I needed my friends right now.

Me: Hey guys :(

Bri: Hey! What's up?

Ad: Hi! (get it? Hi or Hey?) what's wrong?

Me: Have you guys read the news lately?

Bri: 5SoS news?

Ad: I have!

Ad: You jealous? ;)

Me: Yes Bri and what?! No!

Ad: Sure...

Me: Complete opposite, that mystery blonde is me!

Bri: OMG really?!

Ad: I knew you still wanted Calum! ;)

Me: I was drunk! I couldn't even recognize him!

Ad: Wow, oh

Bri: Are you okay? Are you pregnant?!

Me: No! I don't think so, and I'm pretty sure we did use a condom....

Ad: So did Calum know it was you?

Me: I don't think so, or else he would've avoided me....

Bri: Yeah, she's right

Ad: You should ask him, maybe he planned it! ;)

Me: Piss off!

Bri: How's Mikey?

Me: Missing you, he was crying last night missing you, he almost made me cuddle with him because he was lonely! :(

Bri: Aww! My Mikey!

Ad: What about Ashy?

Me: Don't ever call him that again! He's even more sad than Mikey. All he does is mop around complaining he's lonely! :(

Ad: Awww! I need to talk to him!

Me: K! Bye!

Ad: Bye!
*Ad left group chat*

Bri: So about the Calum situation, are you okay? Is he okay? Do the others know?

Me: I'm fine. I'm pretty sure he's fine too, and yeah the others knew all along, which really pisses me off!

Bri: Just calm down! I'm sure they did it to protect you

Me: From what?!

Bri: Fans? Paparazzi?

Me: Sure thing!

Bri: Ally, if you're gonna take all your anger out on me, I'm just gonna leave

Me: No! pls don't leave! I have no one to talk to me or willing to listen to me rambling about that night!

Bri: Fine, go ahead

Me: There's nothing else....

Bri: Srsly?

Me: .....Yeah......

Bri: So, did Joe take it well?

Me: I didn't tell you..we broke up yesterday......

Bri: Oh, I'm sorry Ally! If I knew I wouldn't have bought him up into this!

Me: No, it's fine. He was a dick anyways. Found out he was cheating on me with a girl who worked at a pizza place

Bri: OMG! I'm laughing my ass off right now!

Me: ......

Bri: Not you the girl who worked at the pizza place! *wipes tears away*

Me: weirdo.....

Bri: Weirdo with a weird squad!

Me: Fuck to the yes!

Bri: Gotta go! Tell Mikey I miss him and I'll text both of you later! xxx

Me: Yeah!

I never understood why British people always end there text with a 'X'. I know it means kisses but...Never mind...(I'm not trying to offend anyone! I love it when they do that!)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ooooh! How will this go? Will fans take it too far? What will happen? And where's my food?! All of this in te next chapter!

QOTC: Best friend?

AOTC: All of you guys! And my friend Fatima who's the best! She might be a new character who knows?!

Stay bad my bitches!

Can I call you that? You'll understand if you watch Twaimz (aka: my spirit animal!)
You guys should comment below what you would like me to call you awesome people!
I'm just gonna update all my chapters I have written so stay tuned for all of tgat in a couple minutes! I'm not kidding! I'm gonna be updating like fuck today!
Yay! Julie finally does something!
-💜